Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My new Vy SS

SSV-050

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS 6 Speed
I've nearly paid off my car too, just waiting on my tax return and that should cover it. I'm not sure what i should do next to mine, i've pretty much decided it's always going to be my daily drive but i should get the front bar resprayed really.

Its a good feeling, not sure if I wanna sell it and upgrade and end up doing all the same mods and cam or keep it as its only done 145,000km and upgrade and slowly mod again lol

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Its a good feeling, not sure if I wanna sell it and upgrade and end up doing all the same mods and cam or keep it as its only done 145,000km and upgrade and slowly mod again lol

your Just going to loose money, after spending heaps on it, paying the loan. Keep it buy ya lil daily, and use this as your nice weekend car. Think about it. these days when you see someone with a nice VS SS thats been looked after and is tuff and owned by the same person for a long time. Gets more attraction and gets to a point where its not going to drop any more value.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
i Added ya, bet you cant guess my name ;)