Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride - 99 VT Berlina

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Ahh cheers. Just contacted them, try get that set from aldinga for abit cheaper!

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Well finally got my venetian in after the guy gave me one to suit a VN. Also wrapped the B pillar in chrome, pretty happy with how it looks. Still tryin to find a set of internationals, probably just being to picky with rash / damage atm.

venetians_zps7c5e520c.png

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
this thing would look nice lowered with some holden 19's

Ssv's or something of the like

haha funny coz ive been almost thinkin the same thing, just sort of set on internationals. But whatever comes up first i spose, just want to stick to holden rims.

19s fit fine don't they ?

djdomohudson

Mad frogs
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega Sedan / VE International Sportwagon
Yeah or even hit up eyecandy and have your guards rolled, 19s fitted with whitewalls and an ugly sticker applied to the side of your car for the minimal cost of a couple thousand. LOL.

xVTx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina
Well its been a couple of months since last updated so i thought i better chuck some pics up! Finnaly got a set of internationals, pretty happy with them! also got my VT SS kit sprayed up and is also now on the car. Pretty happy with the look of it now, Next will most likely get some foggies. Open to idea's of what others think i should do, done mostly everything i wanted to when i got it other then sunroof.

car_zps422723a7.png

car3_zps992e80e6.png

car2_zpsfdc6f061.png

car5_zps0c3260e2.png

car4_zpsdee24676.png

Timmah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais
Nice looking car mate, good job. I'm not personally a fan of the chrome, but that's just me - I'm not picking on it :)