Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Ride Impulse VZ SV6

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Me? off the scene. i live on this site (or do you mean cruising?)

VR is currently up for sale. I realised that if i was ever going to have a fast car/good track car, i wasn't going to get it out of the VR

Hence why i went JDM > Supra. This thing will be a weapon.

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
yea off the cruising scene, we have had a couple down to the gold coast and stuff, but cruises seem to be dead lately. should come to C4C in august, will be a good turnout

Iconic

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais LS1
Very nice car :), thinking about getting a 2.5 inch Redback system and looking at your dash I might do something like it, it looks pretty cool!

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
cheers man, yea the dash makes it feel so much better, just a way better thing to look at rather than the standard grey.

also another note, ran the car down willowbank and have beaten my PB again getting a 15.136 @ 92MPH.

it was fairly humid on the night, so will be interesting to see what she will get, hoping 14.9 but we will see

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
have just been out to QLD Raceway for C4C (cruise for charity) and had an awesome day out there, will post up some pics of me cruising the track when more people upload on facebook

richardpalinkas

Blown Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
Raptor Impulse VZ SV6
so todays update, car has been involved in a crash. was a 2 lane roundabout, marking on road show that the inside lane can only turn right, and outside lane can turn right, straight or left. i was in the outside lane next to an old lady, and i was in front of her by about half a car length, and next thing i know, car is sideways along with a big crunch noise lol. seems that she tried to go straight in the inside lane and hit the drivers rear door, rear quater panel and my wheel is all scratched.

some pics to see as well

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0628.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

mazaa93

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VZ Sv6
man that's really bad luck!
i'd get so upset if anyone were to crash into my car...
even though i don't have one at the moment, on my p's in less than 2 months :D