Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My "S" Pack VT

MATTonee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore v6
So i bought myself a 1998 VT commodore although advertised as a 2000 "s" Pack model... Its a manual with a S pack bodykit sports gearbox and the interior... but it doesnt have anything power like power windows. no abs which apparently the s pack has?... im saying this because as most teenage boys with commodores do im slowly doing it up. and today i was undoing the dash and as i was taking out the gearknob i came across a plug? that is just sitting under the gear knob.. im just wondering if anyone knows what this is. I have pics of it aswell and if my car is actually a s pac
cheers

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
You will find heaps of unused plugs under your dash that are there for other models.

Matt Smith

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim
Would either be the harness connector for the auto gear selector LED or the harness connector for the power window module located between the gear shift and the center console.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
If it has none of the standard S pack options it's most likely an executive that's had a bodykit put on it.

billythakid

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx II Executive
Put your vin number up theone on the bottom of the windscreen and then you will know what model / etc it is real fast :beer chug:

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
Check the build plate in the engine. FE2 suspension is standard on S-Pacs, if it has STD (great name from Holden :p ) it's most likely an Exec with bits. Put up some pics, might be enough just there to pick what it is mate.

bones308

Reaction score
Members Ride
vts 1999 V6
hi

i've owned a VTSpack 1999 from new and the quickest way to identify if it is a S pack is the build plate
does it have a commodore S badge on the left hand side of the dash above the glove box?

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
The vt s packs dont say ''commodores s'' in the dash just ''commodore'' or ''srs airbag'' They only have the s on the rear garnish.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Only the vn-vs have commodore s in the dash vt etc dont.