Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My silver Exec

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
I know a bloke who purchased a stacked Calais mostly for the drive train, Ive gotten pritty much all my Calais parts from him.

A few posts ago I mentioned I was going to have my door strips resprayed. By chance I actually found 4 perfect condition Calais doors on ebay which I got for $200 :). In buying these I gained in many ways as my original doors were heavily scratched, the tint is darker now and I have the chrome trolley strips!

I have also installed an ebay-spec chrome front grille which looks great! surprisingly!

Not so exciting but also replaced my petrol cap as my old one was snapping off.

My new plates also arrived today, which are black back round with silver writing which really cleans the car up.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Finally took some update photos today...

Things you havnt seen:

-Chrome grille with black badge
-Front bar insert sprayed silver
-New black plates
-Calais door strips and window surrounds
-One silver mirror lol
-VZ calais interior
-Leather gear knob, hand break and steering wheel
-No hubcaps, riding dirty ha ha
-Darker tint
-Statesman indicators

IMG_2744.jpg

Ive got more photos, just resizing them...

Last edited:

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Thanks mate, Got the seats and door trims of a bloke on ebay, when picking them up I ended up buying heaps of other goodies. He had purchased a totaled Calais for the drive train and sold the rest.

The seats are in great condition to which is rare. Hardly any scratches or marks and the foam Is in good nick also.

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Double post......

VjamesY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY executive
Thanks guys. Yeh the vz calais seats are one of the best holden has ever made in my opinion. The grille is great and I havnt seen many people with it. I did have a chrome badge on it, but i needed to blend in the black headlights with the grille and also wanted the holden badge to be noticable, ivd gotten used to it.

Last edited: