Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My supercharged EA falcon (engine bay pics)

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
Before i start YES i know this is a commodore forum but i hope most of yous can see past the Blue oval badge as we are all CAR enthusiats here :)

Over the past year or so i decided to rip my car off the road and give her a cosmetic, audio and mechanical overhaul, which includes a somewhat custom bodykit, respray, new wheels, drivetrain upgrade, new stereo install, a few new engine mods, "prettying" up the engine bay and a few other bits and peices. The car is still far from finished tho as i've had a fair few things keeping me back from making any decent progress, namely a second job which i've just quite and has given me a heap more time to get stuck into it.

The car is currently in primer and the body kit and stereo are half finished, so i'll post up more pics of those areas when it is closer to completion. For now, here are some pics of the engine bay (alot of the gear has just been dummied in place so i could see what the finished product will look like). Anyways, enough rambling, here's a few pics. Let us know what you all think :)

enginedummied1.jpg

enginedummied2.jpg

enginedummied3.jpg

enginedummied4.jpg

enginedummied5.jpg

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Wow... very tidy...

As much as i think you are going to get flamed :p that should be very neat when it's done.

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Nice, those EAs generally respond well to turbos and what not, cant wait to see the finished product

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Not bad mate..............the bbq fuel wreaks it though.
AirStrike :air:

VL Berlina 5speed

Apprentice Panel Pusher
Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VL Show car, VS Exec, VY Ute, YZ250F
looks nice from what u show us, going to bee fun keeping it clean in there, any pics of the overall view, (who cares if its in primer)
good luck with getting dissed by other unrespectable people who will hate u for what u drive.:flame:

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
VL Berlina 5speed said:
looks nice from what u show us, going to bee fun keeping it clean in there, any pics of the overall view, (who cares if its in primer)

ATM not much to see :/

primer3.jpg

primer4.jpg

EDIT: Damn i must've deleted those pics, oh well :/

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
Hey fella...nice work.

PERSONALLY it's too much polished metal but I'm sure it works well and I love the pllates. Nice thinking.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Very sterile looking enginebay... :p... but I'm curious what inspired you to post your Ford on a Commodore forum ?
I reckon you should get a fully sick flame job on it...you know like the XY Ford had on Running On Empty....I'll supply the petrol !!! ahahahahaha !!!! Agh I feel much better now !!! :p

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Hmmm, i thought the user name sounded familiar, you use, mind my language here people, fordforums dont you, and you met up with the e series boys for the geelong mini meet over easter, one of which happened to be, mightyefghia, whom now is known as mightyxr6turbo. If i remember right, you were there when john changed the rim on his e series after a little escapade

Am I right, what do i win now?