Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My supercharged EA falcon (engine bay pics)

CHANDLC

BushBasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 V6 VS LEXCEN
nice, looks like it will be nice when finished, I have an XD 351 but thats another project for later here r some pics:whistling

Attachments

• Craigs car 001.jpg
    Craigs car 001.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 1,868
  • Craigs car 003.jpg
    Craigs car 003.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 1,709
  • Craigs car 004.jpg
    Craigs car 004.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 1,263
  • Craigs car 005.jpg
    Craigs car 005.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 834

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
Doctor Sodways said:
Is it jsut me, or does that front bar resemble a WRX one?

No it's just you, lol j/k. Yeah the front bars a little controversial and not everyones cup of tea, and to be honest i was never really planning on doing anything of the sought. About a year ago we went rumaging through a pile of old bumpers looking for a particular bar for my friend when we found this. For a laugh we dummied it up against my friends EA and thought it didn't look half bad. Took it back home, did a test fit and decided that one day i will have a go at fitting it up :)

Last edited:

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
CHANDLC said:
nice, looks like it will be nice when finished, I have an XD 351 but thats another project for later here r some pics:whistling

What you have in mind for her? Some major lowering first up no doubt ;)

CHANDLC

BushBasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 V6 VS LEXCEN
nah can't lower it any more it's already sitting on its arse, I just want to do more work on the engine at the moment it is just stock but will at a later date rebuild with works and jerks with super charger want about 400-500rw/hp also got to replace front gaurds doors and boot lid (bit of rust) and a set 19inch wheels.

Tekka

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VR Commodore
I seen a red EA at Broady Carpark with the wrx front bar, was hiding a front mount intercoller behind it aswell, though it was turboed. Those engines need a turbo or supercharger to get em going, otherwise they not that quick, or maybe thats just me parents eb thats ****

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
thats gonna be a tough little ford when shes done, looks like alot of work has gone into her. Well done mate, id be interested to see how the wrxy bar turns out too.

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
Tekka said:
I seen a red EA at Broady Carpark with the wrx front bar, was hiding a front mount intercoller behind it aswell, though it was turboed. Those engines need a turbo or supercharger to get em going, otherwise they not that quick, or maybe thats just me parents eb thats ****

There's a red EB in Queensland that has a WRX front bar on it, tho he actually got that idea when he saw mine lol. Oh and it's definately not true about the engine's needing forced induction to go quick, chuck a manual in her and you'll see the difference ;)

bentwarn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive
that red eb in qld your talkin bout wouldnt happen to have the plates 04ltr would it? if so i know who u r talkin bout, i work with him.. it goes hard eh

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
bentwarn said:
that red eb in qld your talkin bout wouldnt happen to have the plates 04ltr would it? if so i know who u r talkin bout, i work with him.. it goes hard eh

That's the one lol