Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VE SS

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
anymore updates bro, sad to see this beast go :(

I will keep the blower alive in its memory haha :D

Haha thanx mate, the heart still beats ay..

Only update I can give you is that the diff finally let go in the Coles car park with a loud metallic crack sound and I had to get it towed, got a rental car to get me around till new diff goes in next Friday..

Rental car $800 for 7 days, fark me!

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
One too many lol..

Longest week ever!! Happy to see the blower being worked closer to it's capacity, I dare say with my baby cam, stock heads and only running 8psi it wasn't even breaking a sweat..

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
One too many lol..

Longest week ever!! Happy to see the blower being worked closer to it's capacity, I dare say with my baby cam, stock heads and only running 8psi it wasn't even breaking a sweat..

haha yeah bro I hope its ready for a good workout spesh to keep up with the flow of these heads lol

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Update: ok so after having my car on the market for over 3 months and dropping the price every week nothing has come of it..

In that time to a lot has happened!!

Since removing the blower, first the diff let go then I got lifter noise or so I thought!!

Put it on a truck and sent it to my tuner and turns out the the pressure release valve was stuck open in my oil pump and I had no oil pressure! So I'm up for a new engine, fffaaarrrkkk..

Got 2 options:

LS3 create engine
OR
stroke mine to a 408ci

What ya's reckon?

Cheers

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
Upset mate its saying it doesn't want to go but if your doing it may as well go the 408

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Upset mate its saying it doesn't want to go but if your doing it may as well go the 408

Lol it was like that ay, chuckin a spaz as soon as the for sale sign went on..

Do you know roughly what a 408 bottom end would cost, using my block and heads etc?

Vz SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve SSV Redline
That's it ls3 is still std bottom end were the stroker is all forged and stronger plus got to love more cubes:smoking: