Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VE SS

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Sure... i wont say no to some free stuff! Any plans on venturing down this way?

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Not on the cards for another 3 weeks or so, will let ya know for sure when it gets closer but..

Just give me a reminder pm in a week or so, so when I take it off ill put it straight into my boot..

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
my old otr did same thing man and wasnt over tightened, i ended up getting a brand newy under warrenty

Yeah I did try that today but it was past 12 months and by the sounds of it, it's a bit of a grey area now. Lol

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
Yeah I did try that today but it was past 12 months and by the sounds of it, it's a bit of a grey area now. Lol

yeah i was gunna say prob be bit hard to get it now, but apprarently all the new ones have extra pastic or something to help stop that part cracking ect, so ur new one should be fine now

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
Oh good to hear, he also said to put the screw head where you tighten it in a certain spot and not to over tighten it..

On another note, got pulled over tonight and the cop was really nice and just asked I get a db test on my exhaust so I have the certificate on me at all time cos some of his partners won't be as forgiving.. Also complimented the car and said he won't bother looking under the hood and winked at me, I was shitting it to say the least..

Potta9

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve r8 , B2600
Lucky very luck right there . Most police are great to modified car guys but as usual it's the tools that cop all the crap from them.

phat_6ltr

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SS M6
After a lot of thought I will be returning the car to stock and getting rid of it.. So all the after market parts will be for sale..

I will do a heap of classified ads later on tonight..

Watch this space!!

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
first dibs! mines not far off stock.... we should swap some parts over