Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VE SSV REDLINE UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
falcon
i have one of these cars and Ive been in this one and omg its very grunty
all i hear and see on this forum is when someone else has more power or bigger mods the worms come out to try and argue the fact about this power very sad actually someone cant do mods and post up their results cause if they do ppl shoot them down
you sorry Little ####ers
......................... ^
......................... |
..........................|
.............. sounds like duck

RUF-60L

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SS
We weren't shooting him down, we were commenting on the lack of info in his original post (which he has now fixed :) ) it's not just about the power figure, some ppl are interested in the specs and mods

Anyways, nice looking ute. cant go wrong with a black ute :)

NICE1

Quicker than a red clubby
Reaction score
Members Ride
HOLDEN NOVA SLX 7.0L M6
Cheers for the positive and negative coments, there all good. i was bein lazy wit my first post, people wanted to know more so amended it.

Mad-Sly-Rig, Zelijko's automotive at lonsdale did the work, ive known him for a long time and wouldnt trust anyone else to modify my brand new car.

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
Cheers for the positive and negative coments, there all good. i was bein lazy wit my first post, people wanted to know more so amended it.

Mad-Sly-Rig, Zelijko's automotive at lonsdale did the work, ive known him for a long time and wouldnt trust anyone else to modify my brand new car.

if you made that power with the 6L i wonder what ill make with my ls3 that Zeliko just did for me too

NICE1

Reaction score
Members Ride
HOLDEN NOVA SLX 7.0L M6
ud wanna hope more, i was there wen u picked it up, sorry i didnt say hi, was still tryin to work out where id met u before. sounded nice man.

NICE1

Reaction score
Members Ride
HOLDEN NOVA SLX 7.0L M6
yea, i want him to hurry up and finish it too. mite be waitin a while doe, was in there the otha day and he still hasnt done much with it, too busy workin, makin money

mad-sly-rig

NO LAG, JUST TORQUE
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV REDLINE M6 S2

no worries mate, ill have to pay him a visit next time im in adelaide.

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
yea, i want him to hurry up and finish it too. mite be waitin a while doe, was in there the otha day and he still hasnt done much with it, too busy workin, makin money

yeh i was ther on saturday, ###n going slow as he does, everytime i go ther its "itll be done in a few weeks" might just go find a new tuner lol

NICE1

Reaction score
Members Ride
HOLDEN NOVA SLX 7.0L M6
he is worth waitn for, and from what ive heard from other people, everyones bout the same. but its entirely up to you. I wouldnt go anywhere else, but thats just my opinion.