Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My very sad day!

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Awesome to hear mate... hope you get a decent figure for it!

raZel

The ride for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V - V8
well my car is insured for $9,200 so IF its a write off thats what i will be getting. then i will go out and buy my VT S pac... :D

raZel :thumbsup:

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Ah cool... i made the mistake of not going agreed value :S and still don't know weeks later... i think it's a plan for the next one :p Hopefully VS calais or statesman if i can stretch... big if... lol

Haze

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
are VT S-PAC's easy to find? cause my friend who also uses this forum was looking for manuel cars and took him quite aot of looking until he found his vs spac

Power21

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC sle '81
sircruisealotVS said:
well if it is a write off id be very suprised...ive seen heaps worse get fixed by insurance companies...because when you really look at it, its not that badly damaged.

It's defiantly a write off. It doesn't look that bad but it will be, probably a bit of structural stuff to.

raZel

The ride for life
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V - V8
at this point it seems they are going to repair the car... :( total bummer. so im gonna get it back and sell her straight away. the car will be better than what it was tho, so having new panels i hope to get a fair bit for her, then my s pac can be saved for.. :D

pyro_104

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Does anyone know what the deal is regarding getting stuff out of your car if it's written off? I have comprehensive insurance on my comm and I've always wondered if it is written off whether I am allowed to go in and take out my customisations (in particular my amp and splits). Or as soon as they write it off do they claim it as is?

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
if it's not on the policy... you can take it out. you may need permission from the insurer but that shouldnt be difficult.

if it is on the policy... you should get paid out for them.

W

wizza

lol @ maroondah hwy hehehe nice new speedcamera on ringwood street now heh so hidden :(

sircruisealotVS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ LS1 Calais
Power21 said:
It's defiantly a write off. It doesn't look that bad but it will be, probably a bit of structural stuff to.
"at this point it seems they are going to repair the car... total bummer"

what was that?...definately a write off hey. (sorry i cant help rubbing peoples noses in it)
but yeah, what else is there to say but i told all you guys it would get repaired.
bad news for razel though man, that sux.