Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vh sl/e project

oldschool 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
why buy a vh if you want it to look like a vk?

mate people have been doing that for years hd into hr, ej into eh, lc into lj, vt into vx
its just what happens to cars over time

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
HQ, J, X, Z into WB. :p Lol, bloody every bloke and his dog puts a WB stato front on his ute these days.

But on topic, good choice, can't wait to see it with the original bumpers on again, with the R8 rims and lowered, itll look really tough I reckon. :thumbsup:

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
This thing is "Ice Green" isn't it. My parents had an ice green VH SL/X when I was a kid, great car

oldschool 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
yeah ice green is the colour and i just got the door trims and seats sorted so im happy now the car is going back to original spec but leaving the r8 rims on will put up pics when its finished

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Are you going to get those ones in Melbourne?, should look slick when all that's back in

oldschool 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
mate the day after you told me about the ones on SC a set came up on ebay for half that price rang the dude and the deal was done, just waiting to get them picked up
im stoked!!! i love it when you can find things quick not like parts for my lc there a friggin nightmare to track down

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Hey I found these on my drive before, insperation for the paint job you're thinking about. This one was for sale a couple years ago for about 5 grand, seems to heave green leather, must be extreme rare, factory 5 litre too I think. The two tone green does it for me, been my favorite Commodore (with the SV5000) for a along time, I seem to have a thing for green Commodores

Attachments

• green_vhsle.jpg
    green_vhsle.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 3,435
  • green_vhsle2jpg.jpg
    green_vhsle2jpg.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 729

oldschool 2

Reaction score
Members Ride
vh sle
heres what my interior look like now