Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VP

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Just swapped my VN for a VP. It's a white 92 manual v6 sedan, looks stock but has a couple of nice exterior mods like dark tinted windows and clear tail lights, no mags yet but chasers with the super lows look ok for now. Performance mods are 2.5" sports exhaust, K&N filter, mild cam, forged pistons and chromolly rings, brass button clutch, and the foamy tune from the VN. I'm not sure of the exact power figure but it's a lot of fun :D
I'll put some pics up tomorrow when i get some batteries for the camera.
Cheers.
Matt.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Sounds nice, cant wait for pics

How many K's and how much did you pay

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
The odometer has 355xxx but the engine was reco'd not too long ago. The previous owner was going to turbo it, but he wanted an auto for some reason and did a clean swap for my car.

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Here are a couple i managed to get before the batteries died, i'll get some better ones as soon as i can.

vpinterioror9.jpg

vpinteriorbackem3.jpg

vpbackendck0.jpg

The rear bar is getting painted right now and the springs are stock in the back, i have to pick up the rear s/lows today. I'm going to leave it looking as stock as i can and maybe put some nice rims on it but that's all for the outside. Future plans are a little sc14 blower (or a single turbo if i can get the $$) in a few weeks, then a set of gears for the @ss end.

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
I took some more pics today. I want to put a VP SS kit on it minus the boot wing and some nice genuine rims would be good. I'm trying to keep it all Holden and stock looking, but it's going to be hard.

2tribesunited004et8.jpg

2tribesunited002lk3.jpg

2tribesunited001zu8.jpg

WH173VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp berlina
nice project is the passanger front doordiffrent colour or is it just the pic

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
nice project is the passanger front doordiffrent colour or is it just the pic
Yeah i know exactly what you mean there, i spun out a bit myself when i saw it but it's just the pic. The passenger side guard was replaced but theres no difference in colour anywhere, except for the stripes on the guard :bang: they wont seem to peel off.

FATMAT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Got the @ss a bit closer to the ground yesterday. Heres a pic, i'll drive it out into the yard and take some better ones soon.

lowered001ww5.jpg

Rego next week :dance:

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Ahhh a good 'ole fixer-upper :) I look forward to seeing this car come together!

Any specific plans for the VP? Keep it a sleeper, I urge you :) That thing has got to be a weapon with a manual! Don't rice it up :D

Haydz

Fasten your seatbelts
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS UTE LS1 T56
Ahhh a good 'ole fixer-upper :) I look forward to seeing this car come together!

Any specific plans for the VP? Keep it a sleeper, I urge you :) That thing has got to be a weapon with a manual! Don't rice it up :D

lol already beginning to realise how good the manual is lol.

on another note.

looks like a good car. needs a bit of work but nothing a couple days cleaning it up wont fix.

i miss my vp now :rip: