Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VR, something different?

T

tarantula

howdys! i have just goten some pics of my car not alot and trying to hun for the other i had but being hacked into and loosing 120 gig is not nice! *bloody wireless* security my ass :p* :bang:

!!!!!!!SEE MORE ON MY CAR HERE!!!!!!!

anyhoo enough of my mumbo jumbo here are some pics of my ride witch have gone thru alot and will be going thru alot :p

i have done the following to it: :w00t:
Duel mandrell 2.5" exuahst, duel 3.5" tips only one muffler semi straight thur.

fake cat converter *i have a pipe straight thru it*

mags 16" custom gold painted

custom gold painted interio

custom white/leather vynil interior *not in the pics* will upload soon

custom CAI, my style

Custom cold air sensor/resistor trick.

restrictor *removed*

V8 throttle bodie

overide thermo fine :D *car constantly sitting on C *cold* and ready for a drag*

sound system: amps under each seat, all Pioneer and Fusion, my entire sound system is run by my IPod witch i unplug when i park the car and listen to in my headphones :D

presure valve release *very hard to explain gota see* basically whenever my car reaches 6000rpm all exess presure is released out of the valve witch is placed at the bottom of the car *where the manifolds meet*
it actually sounds nice as it a BOV sound, sometime i force more outa each gear till the car valve bouce witch only ends up in hearring the valve opening and releasing presure *not constant but it would let presure out. stop. and once presure builds up again it will release it again. it dose it around twice per second*

i am waiting for my VY GTS bodykit and hopefully buy some new mags:D

i have other things done but i will list them later on or record them lol

and i will record my engine when i rev it and the presure vavle open up so people know what i am talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
what is in the grill?nice tidy car though!

T

tarantula

*was* an intercooler for the charger, its wasnt something big, but i was defected and i will be re-putting it back on *or turbo* after my exams :D *fingers crosed*

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
defect no law againt inter coolers anything for a ticket (you'll make seargent soon private)

T

tarantula

defect cos nothing was engineerd and i had BOV, witch is wierdly defectable in SA. i had no proof to show them /regency that this car had a supercharger put on it profesionaly, or safty reports. thats why i was defected :(

Famine

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina V6
Wouldnt mind hearing how it sounds with the "BOV" :) That wouldda look niiice with the intercooler though!

T

tarantula

it did, i had so many cooments if it was turbo, sometimes i said yes lol. i will record a high quality demo of it when i get adsl2 installed in 10 days hopefully, keep an eye out.

crashy13

=(BUSTOUT)=
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS II 9C1 & VH SL/E
bov

im really interested in getting the same bov pressure value for my car...

=does it work without a s/c or turbo?
=what brand was urs?
=how much?
=can u fit it urself?

thx mate

Last edited:

AjayVP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S 5.0 ute
crashy13 said:
=does it work without a s/c or turbo?

pfffft...... you dont need one of you you aint a turbo, and you wont be foolin nobody with it either.