Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My Vs SS Commodore 95 build

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
paint job came up insane man. clean as f**k.

attachment.php

airbox looks a treat man. you should spray the overflow red aswell (the yellowish look brings down the whole bay)

was thinking maybe you should spray the bananas like a matte black also. that'd make the covers really pop out.

also im really not a fan of the steering wheel. dont care if you go after market or not. but your inter has been stitched up nicely and a cheap steering wheel is letting it down.

only after market wheels i like are the momo range. classy as fk wheel, that dont look cheap, and have a sporty look.

couple pics of ones i dont mind:

tuner_black.jpg

montecarlo.jpg

devil_red.jpg

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
There's only one reason I didn't get a momo wheel was we don't supply any in ballarat but after I finish all the parts I need to replace under the car ill have a look into them I originally wanted a black wheel couldn't find a nice one settled for red :/

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
There's such thing as constructive criticism , but you keep giving this bloke crap like you're his dad and he's not doing his chores, as you said...you almost bought it on ebay, IF you did...you could do it all the way you want to do it, but you didn't so just shoosh and let him do his thing.

Perhaps you need to read up on the definition of 'constructive criticism'. The bloke has put his car and his mods up on a public forum. I'm entitled to give my opinion on what he has done, just as much as he is entitled to paint anything on the car whatever colour he wants.

I'm giving my opinion, whether he takes that on board and maybe gets a better idea out of it, or realises that he likes what he has done better is up to him.

Why does everyone seem to think that a different opinion is the worst thing on the planet. Welcome to the real world everyone.

Jarrid, I agree with Jecs. A Momo steering wheel would look alot better. I love the suede ones :).
The first wheel is my favorite of their line up.

Jarrid

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs SS Commodore 95
Yeah defietlly the first has more class that's the one ill try chase up after all the things for roady

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
I like the wood grain...

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Only truely classy wheel is a factory wheel :p

(Unless of course it is a classic 60's car then woodgrain is acceptable)

<RaBBiT>

Follow the White RaBBiT>>
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina V8, VS Calais 5spd, VN V8, VR States
A lot of hate , think did gd job mate to me it all ties together nicely

Straya!

Reaction score
Members Ride
1987 VL Brock Director
I like it mate, don't listen to the muppets that are trying to make you build a car to their tastes, do it how you want to do it because at the end of the day you will be the one who owns it and drives it, these guys will only glance at it once in a blue moon on here and turn their noses up at your taste, good luck with it all mate I hope it comes together the way you want!

Kiddo

You're serious bro?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Colt
A lot of hate , think did gd job mate to me it all ties together nicely

What hate? Are people not allowed to say what the like/dislike?

I dunno about you fellas, but when i talk to mates about my car, they all give me opinions. I don't always agree with them, but i don't expect them to jump up and down telling me how amazing i am.

Think about what i'm saying. Try not to take it outta context.

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
There's only one reason I didn't get a momo wheel was we don't supply any in ballarat but after I finish all the parts I need to replace under the car ill have a look into them I originally wanted a black wheel couldn't find a nice one settled for red :/

try this site: Contact Us

you can also view all the momo wheels there.

this is a public forum, where anyone can voice their opinion as long as its within the rules, if you cant handle that either add them to your ignore list or GTFO.