Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my vt executive

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
i am trying to find the monaro kit for my vx. cant find one..... dont want to pay over 700

mate im in the same boat, theres naro kits on ebay for 700 unpainted but not the kit i want.

and hae you tried looken at proper bodykit sites? monaro kits cost like 4000, stuff that lol

dzire

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE E3 R8 'Black Edition'
What sideskirts would you use? I thought the monaro was shorter therefore the sideskirts would be too short?

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
What sideskirts would you use? I thought the monaro was shorter therefore the sideskirts would be too short?

yeah they would be shorter... but the monaro kits on ebay are made to fit vt's and vx's so the sides must be customized.. dunno what sideskirts i like, they are all too flashy for me, bit too 'ricer' if u know what i mean, just want some plain sideskirts lol anyone know some nice sideskirts? nothing with vents and crap in them..

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
Do monaro kits fit VX's? look around at wreckers :)

yeah im pretty sure the kits on ebay are made to fit vts and vxs mate, yeah there was a wreckers down the road but he closed down, went there when i had my vl got some parts for basicly nothing =]

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
Do monaro kits fit VX's? look around at wreckers :)

yeah im pretty sure the kits on ebay are made to fit vts and vxs mate, yeah there was a wreckers down the road but he closed down, went there when i had my vl got some parts for basicly nothing =]

666vt

[ no style ]
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive 3.8
Just a quick question, I recently bought a set of those headlights, where they easy to fit? literally just plug and play?

or did it require cutting/solidering and crap like that?

bonnet will look sweet with some paint... love the headlights

mate by the look of your picture there you already have them in... sory i didnt help you earlier.

lol yeah pretty easy to install, i had to take my front bar off tho, and they dont sit flush still gotta stuff around with em.

then my bulbs blew, went to repco got replacement 12v/55w headlights, not that expensive.

so for everyone thinking of getting these headlights get em theyre nice.

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
mate by the look of your picture there you already have them in... sory i didnt help you earlier.

lol yeah pretty easy to install, i had to take my front bar off tho, and they dont sit flush still gotta stuff around with em.

then my bulbs blew, went to repco got replacement 12v/55w headlights, not that expensive.

so for everyone thinking of getting these headlights get em theyre nice.

Na that's fine mate, hooked em up saturday morning... just need to install HID's now.

so what's next for your beast?