Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my VT SS

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
nice car mate you gonna spray the VX garnish?

hey jonesy thnx for the comment..got the garnished sprayed in black to match the taillight surround,wanted to break the white up...didnt want the car completely white so went for something different.

nice ride mate, looks good =)

cheers m8..try keep on top of it and clean.....white shows dirt bad lol

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I never knew they made vt ss's with a super 6. Learn something everyday! Nice looking car mate. Love VT SS interiors! Whats with the blue seat covers?

yeh i get it alot...SS's didnt come out in super 6 blah blah lolol...in regards to the covers 1 word (kids) hahahahaha got to try protect the seats from them as much as possible : )

back to op, you should paint those little extra bits on the skirts white, makes a big difference

yeh was looking at that other day when washed me car...undecided wether to go black or white at the moment but def on the cards as the grey doesnt really suit anymore..cheers : )

nice mate good to c more of the ss super 6 around

couldnt agree more VT, personally i think they are one of the best cars holden bought out,as soon as i seen it im like hell yeah i want it haha..cheers for the comment!!

vt super6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss v6 supercharged
put a 4" MAF Ducting and MAF Relocator on it i got one from v6 performance and colder plugs, 81*C Cooler Thermostat ,Heat Shield in worth the money

kniever

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II Calais L67 & VN II Calais T5 5ltr
also if you havent already go have a look at l67torque.com, heaps of info on there for the super 6

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
also if you havent already go have a look at l67torque.com, heaps of info on there for the super 6

yep on there quite often m8 its a great site..was on there before i found this site haha

put a 4" MAF Ducting and MAF Relocator on it i got one from v6 performance and colder plugs, 81*C Cooler Thermostat ,Heat Shield in worth the money

got the heat shield and 81C thermo one of the first things i went lol, tried the colder autolite plugs but car didnt like them at all ran like crap so had to change the gap in them grrr..dont buy much of v6performance anymore got their 10psi boost upgrade and got stress cracks in the pulley so bit wary and heard some bad stuff about F.I.T on this and l67 forums!!

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
lol. Dude if you think white shows dirt dont ever buy a black or raven blue car.

lolol yeh id have to agree black is shocking when it comes to dirt,white aint to bad looks clean at a distance but up close omg : )

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
UPDATE: few pics of phreddies LED conversion i had done : )

P3310835.jpg

led1.jpg

led2.jpg

TonyJZX

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore M6
i'm confused

so this isn't an SS

it's a VT S that copped all the SS bits and pieces?

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
i'm confused

so this isn't an SS

it's a VT S that copped all the SS bits and pieces?

It is an SS m8..but a supercharged 6 not a gen III V8,holden bought out a handfull of these back in the late 90's,always alot of cofusion over it lol