Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VX SS

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
sunroof is factory.. should be a few grand to get one put in.... not too keen on having too many spokes... kinda makes it look ricey... was leaning towards hp design 127's in 20inch gold...
but in that case i can only go 225 tyres which is a little worrying for me coz i dont hav much traction in the wet on 235 tyres... plus in a couple months i plan on getting the full zorst mabe 3 inch and mafless so i gotta think about that... i like roh modena and they come in gold but they are only 19's so i hav a few decisions to make..
so while im making them ive decided to put my sterio in the car haha.. ive got a set of 6inch mtx splits for the front.
6 inch mtx for the rear doors and a kenwood sub.. running off a kenwood 2 channel (probably use for the rears because its an older amp) and a brand new boss 1500 4ch amp to run the splits and sub... should be great..
will be fitting the majority of it myself as soon as i get time.. speakers come in on friday so hopefully be running next monday.. cant wait!!

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
All right time for a revamp of this thread... since we last spoke sterio has been done, has ss badge tinted into rear window.. sunroof tinted... new hoodling and a set of 20' XHP CRUZ RIMS, 1 of three sets in the whole of australia,
Well here are some pics

MySS090Net.jpg

MySS089net.jpg

MySS088net.jpg

Rim.jpg

NewRims001.jpg

NewRims003.jpg

NewRims005.jpg

NewRims007.jpg

NewRims011.jpg

NewRims013.jpg

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
Hurry up and sell god dammit! heh.. Looking sexy as ever Mark, I love everything about your car! Have you decided what you're doing with the wheels?

Mark

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS
i think i might keep them on it.. just for the wow thats different factor.... got the stock fe2 back in the rear atm due to guard scraping problems... gotta get the wheel nut problems sorted out and then im gonna lower the back again probably to the lower spring... try and take away some of the size of the wheel..
should look great... wanted it ready for the holden vs ford show but i dont think it will be good enough in time....
And dont worry as long as i can get hold of matts dads monaro she will be up for sale!

SIXAPPEAL

Purple Monkey Dishwasher
Reaction score
Members Ride
HBD Kitted VX on 20's
I'm really looking forward to seeing this car in the flesh, pictures never do cars any justice.. I can only imagine how much I'd wet myself when I see it! hehe

minesbeta:-)

Reaction score
mate, best looking vx ss ive ever seen, i used to own a white one, they go too, nice catch, are you gonna keep it stock?