Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY Executive

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
i smell RICCCE, youve killed a vy

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
i smell RICCCE, youve killed a vy

killed a vy? if u didnt read its been put back up and sitting on superlows. my question to u. how did i kill it? its been put back up and drives the way it did stock lol

mattgreen

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S Pack
UPDATE: My mate Painted my engine cover and a better pic of the altezzas

54023d1225668091-vy-altezza-tail-lights-finally-here-pics-inside-otofay.bra003.jpg

hate those tails they look like a cheap piece of shinny plastic. other then that nice start, but i think it looked better stock, remeber the xhp rims are heavy as will slow it down heaps.
oh and good luck on selling the molested vy :( good luck with it all everyone has to learn from their mistakes at some point in time

Last edited:

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
lol wanker... Cars basically stock now although sittingon superlows and a vy ss front bar... financial situation is very hard and am trying to get back on track... so mods for now will be put on hold for a long time... but once i am back on track it will be wheels, superlows all round, plates, exhaust, possibly new engine and gearbox

kcpwns

Kicker - Livin' Loud :)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY V6 Equipe
lol wanker... Cars basically stock now although sittingon superlows and a vy ss front bar... financial situation is very hard and am trying to get back on track... so mods for now will be put on hold for a long time... but once i am back on track it will be wheels, superlows all round, plates, exhaust, possibly new engine and gearbox
dude its just constructive criticism..the whole point of this thread is for people to give you their 2cents worth onn ya ride...
if you cant handle it fine but its no reason to start hating on members...
mattgreen said:
other then that nice start, but i think it looked better stock, remeber the xhp rims are heavy as will slow it down heaps.
oh and good luck on selling the molested vy good luck with it all everyone has to learn from their mistakes at some point in time
thats all constructive IMO, you need to calm down

rippen50

Braaap
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS-Z UTE MY12.5
was just stating that the car had been put back up to basically stock and was wondering how its ruined lol... cheers for the replys