Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY II - 25th Anniversary edition

R

Risky

I dunno which webpage you looked at but the set of 4 VZ SS 17x8's I looked at were $575 on sale not $1300.

Sellers of rims won't tell you if they're buckled & believe me I've walked away from a few people trying to sell me dodgy rims, even with the tyres down to the marker trying to pass them off as a good set.

Vegemite

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ Calais
I dunno which webpage you looked at but the set of 4 VZ SS 17x8's I looked at were $575 on sale not $1300.

Sellers of rims won't tell you if they're buckled & believe me I've walked away from a few people trying to sell me dodgy rims, even with the tyres down to the marker trying to pass them off as a good set.

I looked at the page you linked but might of got the price wrong. If you can get a new set for $575, thats a bargain.

R

Risky

I doubt I got it wrong, they were on sale at the time I looked. I looked again & they are back at their normal price. Want proof? See the attachment.
That came with the email I got from them & I double checked at the time.

Attachments

• IMG_20151121_0002_NEW.jpg
    IMG_20151121_0002_NEW.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 180

Vegemite

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VZ Calais
I doubt I got it wrong, they were on sale at the time I looked. I looked again & they are back at their normal price. Want proof? See the attachment.
That came with the email I got from them & I double checked at the time.

Jesus thats cheap, Yeah I just went back and had a look. Says 1300 but with a that code you have you get 40% off. Thats a bargain at 600.

R

Risky

I would have bought them but I have rego, CTP & insurance on my Grand Vitara at the end of next week. Never buy a new car at the beginning of December.