Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY SS, I Finally Got One

thatbrynguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Commodore SS 5.7L M6
Great looking car mate. Nice and stock like mine, the way I like them.

Cheers man. I love the stock look too. Wouldn't mind a few extra goodies under the car but can't beat stock looks. Have had a look at yours before too man, very nice. Love Turismo almost as much as Hot House haha. Great colours.

Gab vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY BELINA V8, VU, LEXUS, BMW
Sweet car mate!
Big fan of the colour

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

thatbrynguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sweet car mate!
Big fan of the colour

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Cheers man, so am I haha.

I wish people would stop putting it on other cars though, it doesn't work on the wrong body shape.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Cheers man. I love the stock look too. Wouldn't mind a few extra goodies under the car but can't beat stock looks. Have had a look at yours before too man, very nice. Love Turismo almost as much as Hot House haha. Great colours.

When the VY was released I absolutely loved Hot House, but when it came to buying one I couldn't pass on Turismo. VY/VZ definitely had the best colours.

thatbrynguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
When the VY was released I absolutely loved Hot House, but when it came to buying one I couldn't pass on Turismo. VY/VZ definitely had the best colours.

So true. And I'm a big fan of the body shape for the VY/VZ, some of their best work I think haha. I strongly tossed up between Hot House and Turismo for a while but, well you know how that went haha! Would also have loved a VZ Monaro in Devil Yellow, my other favourite colour but it came down to 13k for SS, $35+ for Monaro... Haha.

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
So true. And I'm a big fan of the body shape for the VY/VZ, some of their best work I think haha. I strongly tossed up between Hot House and Turismo for a while but, well you know how that went haha! Would also have loved a VZ Monaro in Devil Yellow, my other favourite colour but it came down to 13k for SS, $35+ for Monaro... Haha.

Yeah my brother used to have a Devil VZ SS Thunder ute, they looked hot next to each other. But he sold it, and now my other brother has a red VY SS

thatbrynguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah my brother used to have a Devil VZ SS Thunder ute, they looked hot next to each other. But he sold it, and now my other brother has a red VY SS

Haha, sounds like it runs in the family to drive a Holden V8. I do like the look of Red Hot/Sting Red on an SS I just prefer the rarer colours that you can't get on absolutely every model haha.

thatbrynguy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Such a nice day I've got the car under some shade and I'm going try this out.

uploadfromtaptalk1388812759486.jpg

Just going to apply it by hand, see how it goes on my bonnet getting rid of some swirls and light scratches. I think this poor car has seen an automatic car wash or two. Scratchless my a#$e haha.