Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY ute s2. HSV MOCK UP

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
looks good mate, should have just got a HSV :p

ditch those center caps, they look muddddd, hsv cv8 caps will slot in and look at home.

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
hey mate nice ute. love the lighting set up. how does it go with the mace products? worth spending?

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
Also the VZ SS' have black roof lining standard so i presume a VZ malloo would not sure on VY's

vysute

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS S2 Utility 2004
that thing is stunning!!! hopefully the maloo i'm planning on buying soon looks the goods as well ;)

derrro

haha tough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ MY06 SS
Dude I have met Greg a few times and I can't agree with you more - he's f*kn awesome!!!

Am really liking those Puddle lights. Got myself a full Calais set of interior suede and with it came door lighting - hooked it all up myself so might give those Puddle lights a go too!

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
Thanks for all the comments guys. Don't get on here as much I'd like.
Great to know that people like my build and the constructive criticism is also appreciated.

The ute has only done 500kms this past year and I'm thinking of selling it, but don't know if I can let her go.
Currently in my shopping basket is a kaaz 3.9 LSD and a manual conversion..... easily another $4000-$6000 right there.
Considering the ute cost me $19,900 from the lot, I've spent easily another $14,000 on it. and the current market value regardless of mods is $16000 I'm stuck wondering.
Do I just decide to keep it and do whatever I want to it knowing it won't leave me. or do I sell it as it is for $16,000 and let someone pickup an awesome ute, and start a new project.

I still owe $11,000 on the damn thing to the bank so I would have to do the sale with a split cheque. 1 to the bank and 1 to me if anyone was keen. If it is sold it will come registered, with the plates.
Just after expressions of interest at this point. Happy for people to look at it, but I go with you if you wish to test drive (that's not negotiable).

sp001in

vyma100
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY ute
it was secondhand, and i think the post would be shorter if I explained what didn't happen to the supercharger.... Never buying that sort of **** off ebay again.