Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VY's Nose Job

Mules

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V8
Mossman said:
After weeks of finally talking about it I decided to do some thing about the front end of my HBD VY Exec. Here are the before and after shots. Foglights are next

Was wandering what is the front lip on your exec? It isn't standard is it? Is that a HBD option if so do you know where I can get one?

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Mules said:
Was wandering what is the front lip on your exec? It isn't standard is it? Is that a HBD option if so do you know where I can get one?
Not sure what you are asking. Do you mean the Front SS bar or the Grille???? :confused:

Mossman

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Exec
Funny you should mention that i was looking at that today and thinking that looks different than a normal exec front bar but couldnt put my finger on it. Apparently it is HBDs version of a sports front bar. You can buy my old one if you like its just sitting around in the shed now.

Mules

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina V8
This is the bit I am talking about the highlighted section.

Before.jpg

It looks similar to the VY series 2 Calais bumper.

Mossman

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Exec
Like I said HBD version of a sportier front bar it comes with the HBD sports pack range of extrras. it actually screws on to the exec bumper to give it a lower look so it doesnt look out of place with the side skirts and rear bar being lower.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
Oh, now I know what your talking about.
Yes it is a HBD Front Bar. I have one sitting at home painted in Phantom Mica and in good condition.
PM me if any one wants to buy it.
Cheers
Holdensupporter2005 :thumbsup:

vn88calais

Perth Representative
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VY Commodore 2002
dude the front bar looks heaps different now and soo much better...can i ask was that the only sort of bumper u were goin for or were there some other holden ones u were looking at?? like R8, or n e thing??

once again looks great

cheers, Todd

Mossman

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Exec
vn88calais said:
dude the front bar looks heaps different now and soo much better...can i ask was that the only sort of bumper u were goin for or were there some other holden ones u were looking at?? like R8, or n e thing??

once again looks great

cheers, Todd

No specifically wanted the ss bumper as i just like the look of it. I also have a HBD front bar with Talon bolt on in Heron White for sale now. pm if anyones interested.