Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY15 SSV PHNTYM

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchy_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Senator SV08
i think it's the dish/spoke to rim interface that i do like.
i went and had a look at the CVT's and CV7's that i've been drooling over, and they are the same as the CV5's... making me regret not buying Vossen's now. :(

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
Got a few photos today, it's not like the front is crazy aggressive, sits just nice.

The new offsets look good.

That little increase in height has now made the car sit at the about the same level as mine.

I’m not going to say I like the new rims more than the old ones as I’m in a position of being bias but I will say I do like the new look.

Have you increased the negative camber on the fronts or is that just my imagination?

D40D1184-589D-4945-B817-DCC3015873E6_zpsaxwfkxde.jpg

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
The new offsets look good.

That little increase in height has now made the car sit at the about the same level as mine.

I’m not going to say I like the new rims more than the old ones as I’m in a position of being bias but I will say I do like the new look.

Have you increased the negative camber on the fronts or is that just my imagination?

Na I haven't had another alignment done yet. I mostly like these new wheels for the colour, a far brighter silver than my last ones. My CV5s weren't factory painted, they couldn't get the silver so Daniel had them painted here. It was starting to flake in a few spots and I wasn't entirely happy with the job.

8DAA0264-146E-42F1-9B8A-91C5AF04D52F_zpsfrop4nbn.jpg

waynebatt

Only milk should be 2L
Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF SV6 Storm Sportwagon
Thats because daniel probably painted them with a spray can haha....

Na I haven't had another alignment done yet. I mostly like these new wheels for the colour, a far brighter silver than my last ones. My CV5s weren't factory painted, they couldn't get the silver so Daniel had them painted here. It was starting to flake in a few spots and I wasn't entirely happy with the job.

8DAA0264-146E-42F1-9B8A-91C5AF04D52F_zpsfrop4nbn.jpg

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
KU39s are a good choice. Love mine, very grippy.

SV6SIDI

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSV REDLINE, FG XR6 TURBO
Did you have to cut the dust cap to make the jw speaker led bulbs fit?

VRleak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline
Wheels look good, cant believe you got them already. I ordered a set mustve been the same week as you, still havent received mine. Its been a **** around, sad how i wouldnt shop there again and i havent even got the rims yet.....

villn808

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wheels look good, cant believe you got them already. I ordered a set mustve been the same week as you, still havent received mine. Its been a **** around, sad how i wouldnt shop there again and i havent even got the rims yet.....

Oh I know how you feel mate, my CV5's took 13 weeks from order date till I got them. It's painful! But it's well worth the wait. What did you order?

Status
Not open for further replies.