Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Son of a gun SSV Redline Sportwagon

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
Ok I am going to plaster a heap of pics of the new baby here, enjoy
The day we met, in the showroom, and from there, she fuked with my head, I already had a slipstream blue one locked in for march....hmmm
IMAG1836_zpsd1rk9bdk.jpg

IMAG1837_zpsj8sg2nc4.jpg

Had a look see in the sun, to be sure...
IMAG1844_zpsxohzl4ay.jpg
IMAG1842_zpsed2tnacd.jpg

Ended up stressing heaps over the choice between the two colours, but eventually I went grey, and then thought I mad a mistake, sales guy must have hated me...

So here she is day one, already freshly tinted, legal formula one from tint-a-car, and with the HF20s fitted..
IMAG1873_zpsxerjxmab.jpg

Just squatting down the colour changes.
IMAG1872_zpsidzmso0p.jpg

And now a post ceramic nano application (not my pics)
IMG_0017_zpsq2jej9qc.jpg

IMG_0016_zpsnydk8gsf.jpg

Honestly who doesn't like a solid asss....
IMG_0015_zpsotokwbbo.jpg

Last edited:

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
I was always so interested to see what SOAG looked like in real pics and it's amazing. So much better than Prussian steel. We would of seriously considered it if we went for a 2017

Great choice mate the car looks perfect and those 20's look a lot better than the Redline wheels.

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Looks great mate, well done.

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
I was always so interested to see what SOAG looked like in real pics and it's amazing. So much better than Prussian steel. We would of seriously considered it if we went for a 2017

Great choice mate the car looks perfect and those 20's look a lot better than the Redline wheels.
It's almost like a much darker Prussian, it even has that greeny look in some light.

RED LION

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII Redline
It's almost like a much darker Prussian, it even has that greeny look in some light.

Ohh really? The reason why we didn't go the Prussian is because of the green. Very keen to see one of these in real life since the photos look awesome.

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ohh really? The reason why we didn't go the Prussian is because of the green. Very keen to see one of these in real life since the photos look awesome.
When you find one look at a shaded vertical panel. It's not very obvious unless you catch it at the right angle, and light.

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
That looks awesome and even better after the nano coating.

Have the photos they took post nano coating been enhanced/edited in some artificial way?

207 line

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSVR
The day we met, in the showroom, and from there, she fuked with my head, I already had a slipstream blue one locked in for march....hmmm

IMAG1842_zpsed2tnacd.jpg

Ended up stressing heaps over the choice between the two colours, but eventually I went grey, and then thought I mad a mistake, sales guy must have hated me...

So here she is day one, already freshly tinted, legal formula one from tint-a-car, and with the HF20s fitted..

IMAG1872_zpsidzmso0p.jpg

IMG_0015_zpsotokwbbo.jpg
Love the new baby Trofius, congratulations. I decided on the colour (SOAG), and then was seriously stressed and agonized over the Sedan or wagon, Sedan or wagon choice:mad:o_O:confused:. I finally chose a sedan:D, but i wanted and loved both. The only one disappointing thing on the colour, is the mismatch in the the plastic and metal panels. In certain light conditions its noticeable but in general not so bad. I have an Fine Arts back ground , so i have a trained eye for these variations. Overall I know its there, but thats the colour i wanted and have to suck it in. Thats the only fault with a fantastic car as ours. I will have great pride in parading my car at the Holden party send off at Elizabeth in October. The current employees will have their private sendoff party before the general pubilc and ex employees will have theirs. On with the Roarrrr!!!:D P.S. Great Ass!!!!:)