Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

MY17DIR

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 LE Director....
Should be happy today waking up with the new Redline, however I'm not, thanks to my bank or maybe dealers bank. Did the funds transfer for the car, but for some reason my banks computer didn't talk to the dealers banks computer nicely and transfer got caught in cyberspace. Long story short after many conversations with the bank, they have guaranteed that the money will be there by Monday, so Monday will now be pick up day. Damn it weather looked so good this weekend for driving. Oh well I suppose the old saying applies, good things come to those who wait, but the wait is killing me.

Bloody banks. That would piss me off no end....

agd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
My new SSVR picked up yesterday! Awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_5329.JPG
    IMG_5329.JPG
    268.7 KB · Views: 302
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 17 SSV SOAG Redline
Congrats...
manual or auto?
Any chance of a few from the drivers perspective??

Very nice ride
H

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
Bugger - did you at least get to look at it, sit in it and take some photos? Sad but by Monday you will have forgotten about the wait.
No haven't been near it yet, if I did that I'd want to take it with me and just be more disappointed just have to be patient, only two more sleeps.

zero_tolerance

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 VFII Redline
Should be happy today waking up with the new Redline, however I'm not, thanks to my bank or maybe dealers bank. Did the funds transfer for the car, but for some reason my banks computer didn't talk to the dealers banks computer nicely and transfer got caught in cyberspace. Long story short after many conversations with the bank, they have guaranteed that the money will be there by Monday, so Monday will now be pick up day. Damn it weather looked so good this weekend for driving. Oh well I suppose the old saying applies, good things come to those who wait, but the wait is killing me.

Bummer mate, that sucks.
Should have just got a bank cheque.

agd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Congrats...
manual or auto?
Any chance of a few from the drivers perspective??

Very nice ride
H

Thanks mate. Manual. Will post requested pic when back home tomorrow. Doing my head in having picked a new car up and not being able to play with it!

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
Bro that sucks balls. I was initially going to bank transfer the balance, but on second thoughts and the wise words from my old man. I went to to get a bank cheque. Yeah it cost me 10 bucks for it but eh easier. And it gives me slight power when picking up the car, if i see something im, not happy with, i simply wont hand over the cheque.

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
View attachment 191010
LOL. No, and I even put the number plate back on too :) Would've looked better if I just had one on my head!

A much better shot - she looks gorgeous! And the car looks nice too! I have 3 boys so I have to wait for a good looking bride to show off my car, if they want my car anywhere near them on their wedding day. I think the car will make a not so good looking bride look good.

KiwiSSVR-LMF

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 Redline Sportwagon
In summary, factory only for the Redline sedan it seems, not the wagon. And for the sedan you definitely get a 20 x 8.5" spare and it also has the TPMS valve stem (cos that's what I got with mine).

Sorry to be a pain here. But are you saying that they will ship the car with 19" rims to NZ with a spare crate of HF20's and then the dealer swaps the wheels over and has some 19" rims to use as coffee tables?? weird huh?. I'll double check with my dealer about the spare and TPMS to ensure I get all that. No matter what happens, I do appreciate your advice because I am gonna be on the front foot with the dealer.....