Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
Does anyone have a photo of what the build plate looks like on the reserve edition with the employee number on it?
20170514_130829.jpg

3rspecB

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSv Redline, White Manual Sedan
Very nice indeed.

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
You ordered a nice colour for your wagon. I saw a wagon LMF at my dealer when I was there just over a week ago - I think it was an SV6 - and it looked good!

Ok, so I was at another Holden dealer today and I saw a Sportwagon in LMF and it was an SS-V Redline. One thing I did notice is that it did not have a sunroof as standard, unlike the sedan SS-V Redline. Anyway, I took a pic for KiwiSSVR-LMF and Holden17, even though you may have seen one in a showroom.

VF II SS-V Redline 2017 - Light My Fire (Sportswagon).jpg

Last edited:

Kman

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II Acclaim; (On order for July delivery: MSE)
Ok, so I was at another Holden dealer today and I saw a Sportswagon in LMF and it was an SS-V Redline. One thing I did notice is that it did not have a sunroof as standard, unlike the sedan SS-V Redline. Anyway, I took a pic for KiwiSSVR-LMF and Holden17, even though you may have seen one in a showroom.

View attachment 192002

No Sportwagons come with a sunroof - standar or option

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Ok, so I was at another Holden dealer today and I saw a Sportswagon in LMF and it was an SS-V Redline. One thing I did notice is that it did not have a sunroof as standard, unlike the sedan SS-V Redline. Anyway, I took a pic for KiwiSSVR-LMF and Holden17, even though you may have seen one in a showroom.

View attachment 192002
Gorgeous. Yeah sucks about the sunroof. They goon misses out on the Bose sound system too unfortunately.

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
No Sportwagons come with a sunroof - standar or option

So I gathered, after looking at today's Sportwagon. Strangely enough, I was looking at a SS-V Redline sedan on Holden's website and it comes standard with a sunroof, and it states this under the Comfort section. I looked at all the Sportwagons and only the Calais V stated it had an electric sunroof, but it did not state it in the Comfort section like the SS-V Redline sedan did. Strange...
Screen Shot 2017-05-15 at 11.44.47 PM.png

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gorgeous. Yeah sucks about the sunroof. They goon misses out on the Bose sound system too unfortunately.

Really? What else did they cut out? See my post re the sunroof for the Calais V Sportwagon having a sunroof, but no mention of it under Comfort.

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Really? What else did they cut out? See my post re the sunroof for the Calais V Sportwagon having a sunroof, but no mention of it under Comfort.
I think that's about it. But hey, you do get the huge boot, split fold seats and that gorgeous shape and stance. Still miss my Sportwagon...I think the Bose should have been included. At least as an option. Just not the woofers.