Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

snortings

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY15 SV6
Hoping for a couple of nice small upgrades from MY16 like the upgraded Chevy seats

I personally hate the look of those seats. The cut outs make it look weird imo and I think they would feel weird too.

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
I make sure I go home the long way, so I can go past and check this out most days. The colour is growing on me

Phawk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF11 SSV Redline
And painted Red..................Just kidding, great purchase.

TA25

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV Redline (coming soon)
I make sure I go home the long way, so I can go past and check this out most days. The colour is growing on me

The colour is absolutely horrendous to me. Not sure what market testing this went through to gain approval. If I was buying today I would find it so hard to pick between Heron, Jungle Green and Some Like It Hot. I'm kinda glad that decision is taken out of my hands for MY17.

redvxr8clubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Clubsport R8 & VE SS
Bring back Poison Ivy - not sure how it would suit a VF, I think on a VF somehow it would look out of place. I'd like to see one though. My VE SS is Poison Ivy and both me and my wife think it looks great, a few years back I looked at a VE Clubby in Poison Ivy, wasn't that keen on it, neither was my wife, maybe when it comes to a Clubby I can't see past a red one.

daz_au

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII
The colour is absolutely horrendous to me. Not sure what market testing this went through to gain approval.

No market testing required, if its on a Lambo, obviously Commodore owners are going to want it :rofl2:

maxresdefault.jpg

Strueth

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Monaro
Was the bees-knees then..!

Hi Coach - now seeing this with blackouts I reckon this makes Jungle Green look a bit sedate; who would have thought that was possible! HQ Coupes in this colour were love 'em or loath 'em in their time (my Mum reckoned only louts drove them, i.e. my old man) and I guess the theme continues today. If there is going to be a collectable via colour in the long run this may well be it.

14-hq_monaro2.jpg

Brabham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Nitrate VF2 SSVR
Personally, I think it looks hideous.

However, I owned a Phantom (dark Purple) XR6 a few years back, and that divided people as well. I loved it, so did many others, but others hated it.

It's your car, so your opinion is the only one that matters.