Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Dear Michael,

Where did you hear about these photo's? Have you spoken to your local dealership?

Yours sincerely,
Nathaniel
Holden Customer Care

After this awesome reply, I commented and said I have spoken to my dealer a few months agao, but at the time he was uncertain what was happening, but I have seen multiple people show their pics on facebook, and various holden forums....

I get sent this gem lol

Hi Karen,

I would like to investigate this futher, can you please send me your VIN?

Thanks,
Robert H
Holden Customer Care
Lol. Maybe ask Bob H for a loan of his crystal ball.

agd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Hey guys, my redline is being picked up tomorrow. Ordered 20 Jan and it was delivered to my dealer on Tuesday. Pretty excited.

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
My SOAG SS-V Redline Wagon is getting picked up next Tuesday. The dealer rang me this morning to tell me the car has touched down at the dealer. I went by after work but couldn't see the car. It was probably out back or inside the garage or something. Ordered it 4th of March. I'm guessing the dealer had a unsold allocation and scrambled to get my order in. Optioned with HF20s, Motorsport mats and a bonnet protector. So excited :D

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 17 SSV SOAG Redline
Thanks mate. Yes - there is no other car she would prefer to travel in, and yes it was parked out of sight until after the service and back to the secure under cover parking before a beer passed my lips! Great to see you are teaching your children about our history and heritage!
Hahaha... reminds me of the scene out of 'Gran Torino'... spend all afternoon detailing it then sit there looking longingly while downing a few beers lol

Hope the daughter had a fantastic day and ride lol.

Yep kids are fully aware how 'special' this new care will be for daddy..

When I used to put the boot into my old SS they used to squeal in delight lol.

H

Super Coach

GTS, S, CV8Z, SSVR
Reaction score
Members Ride
GTS, S PAK, CV8Z, SSVR, CALAIS V, MSE
Dear Michael,

Where did you hear about these photo's? Have you spoken to your local dealership?

Yours sincerely,
Nathaniel
Holden Customer Care

After this awesome reply, I commented and said I have spoken to my dealer a few months agao, but at the time he was uncertain what was happening, but I have seen multiple people show their pics on facebook, and various holden forums....

I get sent this gem lol

Hi Karen,

I would like to investigate this futher, can you please send me your VIN?

Thanks,
Robert H
Holden Customer Care

Hahaha

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
I had an original delivery of 31st of March too, but bumped out only till the 3rd April. That was the last update I got just over a week ago, so suspect it'll be around the 9th like yours now.
Sux to be us hey, at least we still get a car, we'll fingers crossed anyway, I am certainly glad we didn't order it any later than we did.

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
Hey guys regarding an email to holden customer care about our car /production photos, I got this reply, not too bad I thought.

Thank you for contacting Holden Customer Care.

We’re concerned to hear of your experience with your dealership experience and we’d like to investigate further.

Please reply to this email with your Holden dealership name that you visit and a proper scan of your sales contract and I will be in contact after looking into the situation.

I'm not sure if I can provide the photograph. However, i will address this to the related department once i receive your sales contract and will let you know the update.

At the earliest convenience, should you wish to discuss matters further, please contact the undersigned on 1800 033 349, quoting the above mentioned reference number.

Yours sincerely,

Nadiya F

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
My SOAG SS-V Redline Wagon is getting picked up next Tuesday. The dealer rang me this morning to tell me the car has touched down at the dealer. I went by after work but couldn't see the car. It was probably out back or inside the garage or something. Ordered it 4th of March. I'm guessing the dealer had a unsold allocation and scrambled to get my order in. Optioned with HF20s, Motorsport mats and a bonnet protector. So excited :D
Make sure they put the tpm sensors in the new rims.....esp considering HF20 are not a factory option on a wagon. It has been a slight pita for me.

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
Make sure they put the tpm sensors in the new rims.....esp considering HF20 are not a factory option on a wagon. It has been a slight pita for me.
Oh snap, thanks for the heads up mate. Weird though how its not a factory option. Is there a way of visually seeing if the TPM sensors are installed? of is it inside the wheel. I remember reading something about it. But can't seem to find where.

edit: spelling

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Oh snap, thanks for the heads up mate. Weird though how its not a factory option. Is there a way of visually seeing if the TPM sensors are installed? of is it inside the wheel. I remember reading something about it. But can't seem to find where.

Hi mrjasonhong. I reckon they should like the ones in the photo here.

Attachments

• IMG_3067.JPG
    IMG_3067.JPG
    331.5 KB · Views: 279