Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

MY17 Specs and Release Date

ProfMopar

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SV8 Auto
Update
Got the excellent news today that my local dealer has secured me an SSV Redline ute. Another dealer agreed to do an exchange!!!!

So I'm now getting a 5th July build Manual 6 speed SSV Redline utility in black. They are expecting it at the dealership several days after its built.
It doesn't get much better than that. Good on you, mate.

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 17 SSV SOAG Redline
Hey TheBman, just a few pics for you on my beast with the blackout lion.:D

Qcd3PTL.jpg

KeVCRxZ.jpg

3MYUPW7.jpg

KQsD5Sx.jpg

Hey 207, what can I say but smsndjcidkd didieidnndjdididjdn

The awesomeness has just overwhelmed my typing abilities lol. Looks great.

Any reservations I had with ordering SOAG are gone for good now. Just have to wait till 28 June and will have mine looking the same (similar to yours)

Did you do opti-coat or the like on yours.

I love how at some angles it is getting that really dark look similar to the colour on Holden's price and build spec sheet.. looks the goods mate.

Any interior piccies??

Hobbit

Trofius

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline sportwagon
man your wheels are clean, mine are grot as after 836km. Havent been able to wash her yet as sydney weather has been lameeeeee. yes i know 836km in 2 weeks is pretty insane but ehhh the family loved it on saturday when we did a south coast day trip
Lol cheers mate, I was keen as to get the 1000km up on mine also I think after 3weeks she got the first checkup at 970km.. dirty wheels hmmm the brake dust the brembos create is insane.. I have some wheel cleaner on its way, will be easier than getting into all the tiny gaps

Jag150601

Reaction score
Members Ride
Rav4
Question ordered our ssv redline in October last year delivery date was set for March then they said April. Wife contacted them yesterday to see if they could tell us when it will be arriving and at this stage they still cannot give us an answers. Do you think we are getting f#@k around or what

Redline 2017

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 VF 2 SSV REDLINE
Question ordered our ssv redline in October last year delivery date was set for March then they said April. Wife contacted them yesterday to see if they could tell us when it will be arriving and at this stage they still cannot give us an answers. Do you think we are getting f#@k around or what
Sounds exactly like our experience so far mate, We however have been told a may 9th delivery date now, but only as of a few weeks ago, apparently there were some extra orders at the factory that took longer than expected....

RedBadge

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 & VF SSV Redline LMF
Update
Got the excellent news today that my local dealer has secured me an SSV Redline ute. Another dealer agreed to do an exchange!!!!

So I'm now getting a 5th July build Manual 6 speed SSV Redline utility in black. They are expecting it at the dealership several days after its built.
Well done VL Executive. Glad your dealer came through for you.

I picked up my LMF redline yesterday. My dealer advised that wrt the production line photos they will be emailed from holden in the next few weeks so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

Jag150601

Reaction score
Members Ride
Rav4
Would not believe it dealer called this morning car has arrived

mrjasonhong

Reaction score
Members Ride
SOAG MY17 VFII SS-V Redline Sportwagon
Would not believe it dealer called this morning car has arrived
thats always the case mate. the moment you are ready to give someone a spray, the thing youre after shows up. HAHAHHA in all seriousness, just enjoy the car dude. The wait is well worth it

207 line

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSVR
Hey 207, what can I say but smsndjcidkd didieidnndjdididjdn

The awesomeness has just overwhelmed my typing abilities lol. Looks great.

Any reservations I had with ordering SOAG are gone for good now. Just have to wait till 28 June and will have mine looking the same (similar to yours)

Did you do opti-coat or the like on yours.

I love how at some angles it is getting that really dark look similar to the colour on Holden's price and build spec sheet.. looks the goods mate.

Any interior piccies??

Hobbit
Thanks Hobbitus.
Just a few little cosmetic changes, nothing else needed. Every man to his own.

I decided May last year to buy a Redline, but wanted the SOAG. So I had to wait and order late November and got married to her Jan 25th. Worth the wait though as you can see.
Enjoy the feeling of anticipation on delivery its all part of the experience. I enjoyed it and when you are inside her its complete and your in heaven.
Oops! sounds like 50 shades of grey. A segway on your comment.... "I love how at some angles it is getting that really dark look similar to the colour on Holden's price and build spec sheet".
The colour variation is surprising on the different time of day and various weather conditions. I swear one day she looked black.

As to opti-coat, i decided not to, as i would be caressing her every few days keeping her clean. So i use a good product called 'Fully Slick' made by Bowden's ( check out this site https://www.autobarn.com.au/cc06212 )
Man, especially on a new car , when touching the paint after an application of Fully Slick its an extra sensual experience.
Not to forget it gives her a fully gloss look as you can see.

As for Pics i haven't taken any yet, but plenty of good ones online.

All the best.

gla

Reaction score
Members Ride
Motorsport Edition, VT 195i Calais
Did you write the product description for Autobarn as well 207 line??