Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Naughty (possibly malicious) things you could (but never would) do to cars

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Ok disclaimer enough in the title.. **** that you could do to f*ck up cars or have had done to you..

Please don't brag about what you and your mates have done.. Let's keep this thread legal..

This could make for one hell of a funny thread..

I'll start of with a few simple ones..

Brake fluid on the paintwork for a nice baremetal shine..

Thumb tacks in the windscreen wipers.. It'll leave nice marks on the windscreen..

P.S. Mods, I'll fully understand if this thread goes..

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
hahahah a classic..

The better one is you hit an apple into hit, so the outsides break off, so it fits perfectly inside the exhaust.. And you push it in.. Repeat with more apples..

Then push it in, so it can't be seen..

I'd never consider doing it though.. I heard it happened to a mate of a mate's brother-in-law's step dad.. Poor fella..

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
gravel in hubcaps

cableties on tailshaft

remove wiperblades )usually rear one goes un-noticed)

a funny one is too get a few guys and lift up someones japcrap and move it somewhere in a carpark or onto the footpath.

G

gocommygo

hmm why not rubber cement up the doors shut? or oil/paint/dye all down the windscreen? duct tape their car? put for sale stickers on it uhm pee on their door handles, take a poopie on their bonnet or windscreen steal their tyres and roll em down the street, hide a dead animal under the car, hide a old dodged mobile fone under thier car and ring it when their driving lol thats allfor now

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
put condoms every where on my m8s car (at night). on his wipers, exhaust, arial, passenger wing mirror. lol he put the wipers on and it like loobed up his window! classic.

G

gocommygo

why not find some HUGE condom and put it over his car? or superglue paper all over it? or put a car cover on it lol glad wrap it

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
96vscommodore said:
put condoms every where on my m8s car (at night). on his wipers, exhaust, arial, passenger wing mirror. lol he put the wipers on and it like loobed up his window! classic.

Is he still your mate after that? lol

Torquen

Boost FTW
Reaction score
Members Ride
450+ HP FORD XR6T
yeh, he took it in good humor (hes got a fukin nice vr to so im surprised he wasnt realy pissed). another thing we did to this chick who we were catchin a ride with was to convince her to drag someone at the next lights, then distract her andpull the handbrake on. then when she went to pull of she looked like a tool because she reved the **** out of the car, then stalled (it was a manual). lol we couldnt stop laughing...she didnt giv us a ride again for a while.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
96vscommodore said:
yeh, he took it in good humor (hes got a fukin nice vr to so im surprised he wasnt realy pissed). another thing we did to this chick who we were catchin a ride with was to convince her to drag someone at the next lights, then distract her andpull the handbrake on. then when she went to pull of she looked like a tool because she reved the **** out of the car, then stalled (it was a manual). lol we couldnt stop laughing...she didnt giv us a ride again for a while.
Wouldn't the handbrake on just make a weird noise, but still allow it to accelerate..

I've driven with a handbrake on for a while (it was a rental car, ok).. The car still very much accelerates..

Unless it's different with a manual?