Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Naviplus apple + android carplay v's Naiviplus maps v's Alpine apple + android .Pros & Cons

harveyconnor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SV6
And does anyone know what we could expect from the 903D? My understanding is that this will be the third version of this system right?

What did the 902D give us that the previous version didnt? Also, are these fairly easy to install? I know how to pull the Mylink screen out. I just havent messed around the rest of it before. Im hoping its just plug and play.
Yes it is plug and play shouldn’t be overly complex

oms

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 CalaisV LS3
Any more news on 903?

kleanphil

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS-V SII Sportwagon
The 902 is no longer advertised on the Alpine website if thats anything to go by

oms

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 CalaisV LS3
Have you guys heard anything further on this? I mean it's been "soon" for about a year now :D

Banjo79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SS Sportwagon
I think Paradox is just pointing out they have at least released a 903 for other vehicles. Might not be too much longer for VF.

Z31na

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VF Commodore Evoke
Yes i realise that but this is one of the major issues using Aerpro for Calais owners
The missing features for Aerpro are ..
Please note, the following OEM features in the vehicle will not be retained:
  • Push to talk Siri/google
  • 90 degree side (180 degree total) detection camera
  • Adaptive reverse camera lines
  • Auto detect front sensors
  • Heated seats
  • Bi-modal exhaust
  • Sport functions for laps and timing
  • OEM Cross Traffic Alert feature (to add Cross Traffic Alert feature to your aftermarket headunit, we recommend installing the Gator GXTA2 Universal Reverse Camera which has Cross Traffic Warning, aftermarket headunit requires reverse camera input)
Kleanphil, does the aerpro kit totally kill the front sensors or does it just mean when I want to use the front sensors I have to press the button on the console? Sorta a bit lost on what they mean by auto detect.