Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Neat VP I bought for $500

chooky1980

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
vh sl/e,vk berlina
Just picked up a tidy VP V6 auto last week for $500 with 7 months rego.Never really liked the VP but now I've lowered it and put chasers on I don't think it looks too bad.I gave it a good buff and just have to do the touch ups.Interior is in perfect condition except for the usual rooflining which I will fix next week.I will chuck up some pics of interior once I have detailed the inside

Attachments

• IMG565.1.jpg
    IMG565.1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG567.1.jpg
    IMG567.1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 349
  • IMG614.1.jpg
    IMG614.1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG617.1.jpg
    IMG617.1.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 343

chooky1980

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
vh sl/e,vk berlina
I bought a VZ that needs some work for $500,towed it home and within half an hour of getting it I had it sold on the spot for $1500.so I went and got this VP and later that afternoon went and bought a black VT V6 auto,extractors,sports exhaust,factory sunroof,18's etc for $1000.so really both the VP and the VT cost me $500.This was all last friday,you could say it was a big day haha

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
that sounds arsey-lol,must have been in the right spot at the right time-lol
both sound like good scores

chooky1980

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
vh sl/e,vk berlina
haha yeah the VP wasnt really for sale but the topic come up and bang! with the VZ they thought I was joking when I said I'd buy it for $500 but I jumped on it.And the VT was for sale for a few days for $1500 and they messaged me saying I could have it for a grand.So it all worked out good I think!

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
definitely a good score,even if they are both f..ked so to speak you can always part out and make some money on them lol

chooky1980

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
vh sl/e,vk berlina
swapped the VT with my brother for one of his Torana's.LX 4 door factory matching numbers V8,Flares and all the rest.Needs alot of work (sills,floor pans etc) and he's giving me shitloads of stuff with it,All the torana parts he has in the shed.I'm fkn ecstatic about it.My first car at 15 was an LX and stupid me sold it.Glad to get another one! I tidied the VT up a bit the other day and it's gunna look alright.I have also sold the VP for $1500 so I think I have done bloody good out of the whole 4 car buy,swap and sell deal! :) here's 3 pics of the VT

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 297
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 282
    91.1 KB · Views: 297

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
sounds like you will come out in front with all of it which is good,
the torry may need some work but will definitely be worth more than the commy in time