Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

need for speed shift

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
well i got the game yesterday on ps3 and i love it great to see a choice of cars to pick at the beginning and im enjoying the cockpit view and the way cars handle but i can see why the drifting is hard but saying that its nothing a bit of practice can fix

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Had another crack at it last night... still really not a fan of the handling... every car seems to understeer...

Like, Viper, full throttle through a tight corner and it understeers... even if I came into the corner under brakes and gunned it through the corner... suprisingly teh Skyline behaves the same way.

For the moment, I'll jsut blame it on I only have the demo and am using the keyboard... but this weekend, should have full version and will set up the Momo Wheel.

Then... final judgement will be passed! :p

Jezza

Now with LS1 power
Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman International
well you can tweek the setting to counter the under and over steer and im not surprised that the viper under steers and i have a R34 in game and ive only done some minor mods and it goes really great

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Brought this n not really a fan think its pretty average after playing forza 2

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
OK, fully version with the wheel properly set up... in the Datsun GT-R... pretty good fun. The handling now feels pretty good and combined with the fairly pretty graphics... I'm happy.

The steering wheel made all the difference in my case... it was bordering on un-playable just with keyboard.

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
yea mate it's a lot better than the previous NFS, if you hit the wall it really stuffs you up, nice and realistic if you have all assistance turned off :)

Gus

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Acclaim
I got NFS: Shift when i bought the PS3 and it is a big change in how they make their games now which is good! I know it isn't only me wishing now that they would expand the number of cars available.. (240Z, R32, Commodores, Old european cars) Shouldnt be too hard..

Only thing that disappoints me with this game is the lack of customization available. I would kill to see NFS:U3 made for PS3/360. I love the track racing and realism but i am in love with street racing and the police chases etc etc

oh yeah and how about NFS: Nitro?
Anyone played a demo on that?

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
oh yeah and how about NFS: Nitro?
Anyone played a demo on that?

just saw the video of it. it looks like the worst NFS ever. what is this tagging buildings with pictures of flowers crap?