Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need help naming my website

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Hey guys

I am having a really hard name trying to come up with a new name for my new website. I'm an artist, selling mostly original kids paintings and accessories so I want a cool catchy website name for my little art business. I must have tried 50+ different names but they are all taken :cry: I'm really starting to get the ****s now:bang:

So please help me out with suggestions!!! (free rep points for all good suggestions :D;) )

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
boobydesigns.com FTW

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
ArtyfartsKidsArtSupplies.com
KiddyPaintArtSupplies.com
LittleScrubberKidsArtSupplies.com
RugRatArtSupplies.com
JuliesKiddyArtSupplies.com

Meh I dunno these things... !
I hope that sparks a brainwave Julie!

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Its not really a 'supplies' business thou??

Julie does the painting & making??

Or am I completely wrong?

Julies Jems :p

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
can i ask julie what pics you paint? im just thinking that if you base your pics around a certain theme (i.e stuff like harry potter and magic stuff ect..) then you could base then name of your site with a mystical ring to it, or if most of your pics are of race cars then you can name it around that ect!

vnv8driver

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
304 Calais
Hey guys

I am having a really hard name trying to come up with a new name for my new website. I'm an artist, selling mostly original kids paintings and accessories so I want a cool catchy website name for my little art business. I must have tried 50+ different names but they are all taken :cry: I'm really starting to get the ****s now:bang:

So please help me out with suggestions!!! (free rep points for all good suggestions :D;) )

did you recently have your art removed from an art exhibition?

vlv8vic

<---Brad Quaid = internet stalker
Reaction score
Members Ride
M5
schoolart? you paint for kids or are the paintings by the kids? could make a killing out of some of the stuff the kids churn out at school if it's the first one!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
can i ask julie what pics you paint? im just thinking that if you base your pics around a certain theme (i.e stuff like harry potter and magic stuff ect..) then you could base then name of your site with a mystical ring to it, or if most of your pics are of race cars then you can name it around that ect!

She paints themed images for kids such as pirates or fairies etc. Great pieces of work, we bouhgt 8 pieces last christmas, our nephews loved them.

C'mon Julie, Riley will love booby designs!!!!