Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Need help with new camera!!

R

rattattack1313

Yea, mate...that arrived safe & sound...email it to Airstrike now..or I willl...thanx for that, from me, tooooo :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
rattattack1313 said:
Yea, mate...that arrived safe & sound...email it to Airstrike now..or I willl...thanx for that, from me, tooooo :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
it's good to know that you can send .exe through yahoo

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
what program are you using to download the movie? and your camera should of come with some video editing software [ pinnicale or ulead somethign or the rather ] which can allow you to do the whole add titles etc and then compress it down as a mpeg4 movie or something like that.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Send the file off to me mate. Im using some program I aint heard of before for editing, might have to try pinicle heard its good.
AirStrike :air:

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
AirStrike said:
Send the file off to me mate. Im using some program I aint heard of before for editing, might have to try pinicle heard its good.
windows media encoder select file to encode avi/mpg/asf it will convert to .wmv at what ever bitrate u select mono/stereo/5.1/thx/dts

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
The stocko windows video editor does that fine.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
bextor84 said:
The stocko windows video editor does that fine.
Didnt even think of that bex, and the amount of times i've used it:b: Worked a treat compressed 157mb down to 10.1mb

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
yeah but it makes sickly wmv's [ im biased against all formats except divx, i ignorently hold it in high regard ]

but glad to see its worked a treat for you. at home i use puremotion editstudio, lovely little program it is

burnz

dah dut dut da dah
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SS ute M6
Patrio7 said:
yeah but it makes sickly wmv's [ im biased against all formats except divx, i ignorently hold it in high regard ]

but glad to see its worked a treat for you. at home i use puremotion editstudio, lovely little program it is
i convert divx to wmv 2500kb not only is the sound better so is the vid 1024x768

C

ckr83

AirStrike said:
Hey all got me a new digital video camera for Springnats/VIC cruise now I have just done as a test transfered a 1min movie to my computer from it and the file size is like 147mb!!:my::my: Not very download freindly! I think it was a .avi format, so my question is how can I make the file size smaller? Do I reduce the quallity some how? Change the files type? Or some sort of compression?
Not sure if it makes a difference but its a Panasonic NV-GS25............

yeah man,
what did you pay for the camera?
im looked at the panasonic nvgs35.
is yours a good camera?