Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New forum idea

Do you want a technology section

• yes if it is a sub section of the pub.

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No it has nothing to do with cars.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
General technology would be great, but if it was just computer specific I dunno myself.. Mobiles, Gaming, Computer Help, What to buy, What software to use, where to get things, how to not get ripped off, latest tech news..

But I do agree it is a car forum, and the tech forum is a bit specific but the friendly people on JC (you know who you are.. YOU! :p) could help it to work, I mean worst case scenario just ignore it yeah? Make a collapsable forum group for not only this but sports, etc etc etc and call it the off topic section

Blah I don't know

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
Juzza said:
General technology would be great, but if it was just computer specific I dunno myself.. Mobiles, Gaming, Computer Help, What to buy, What software to use, where to get things, how to not get ripped off, latest tech news..

But I do agree it is a car forum, and the tech forum is a bit specific but the friendly people on JC (you know who you are.. YOU! :p) could help it to work, I mean worst case scenario just ignore it yeah? Make a collapsable forum group for not only this but sports, etc etc etc and call it the off topic section

Blah I don't know
Agreed.........

MarzVP

I now own a TARAGO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
1992 Tarago
I have added a poll so we can get a better idea of how many are for and how many are against. The poll is open for 2 weeks so that everyone gets a chance to see it.