Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Mods

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Congrats Troy, def has been coming, youve been here practically form the start ;)

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
sorry can i just ask what the difference is between a mod and an admin? i actually don't know what they are, and i'd like to know. :)

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
Admins are more in control of the forum, they make the rules, have access to everything in this forum. Us moderators are here to help enforce the rules, make sure stuff is where it should be, approve/disapprove posts and generally help the admin guys with whatever we can, but we can't access a lot of settings and stuff (which is a good thing because if I were to try doing stuff I'd probably accidentally delete the forum or something catastrophic like that lol).

As for people coming and going, well I think thats a bit of an overstatement, there are a lot of us regular mods who have been here for ages. Besides its good to get a bit of new blood amongst the ranks, they bring in fresh ideas and enthusiasm. People do have lives outside of the forum too and situations change, and it's not like we're getting paid.

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
thanx julie. now it's all clear. so are the mods kind of expected to be online regularly then?

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
Congrats to troy and vystorm, must have bribed the right people haha J/K

you'll have your work cut out for ya in this joint LOL

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
well done ads and troy.

B

Baritji

Congrats VYstorm and Troy... I dont recall seeing any of your posts VY, but Troy, yours usually make me piss myself laughing... Well Done guys

vy_storm

just another moderator...
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.users.on.net
Members Ride
VE Calais V 6L
Thanks all. Most of you will have no idea who I am, and probably will stay that way unless you get me on my bad side...... It's all good, am glad that I can be part of the team and help JC to be the great site that it is.

As always, any drama's feel free to drop me a PM or an email. I'm online most evenings and shouldn't be too far away from the PC.

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
vystorm_adel said:
Thanks all. Most of you will have no idea who I am, and probably will stay that way unless you get me on my bad side...... It's all good, am glad that I can be part of the team and help JC to be the great site that it is.

As always, any drama's feel free to drop me a PM or an email. I'm online most evenings and shouldn't be too far away from the PC.
I know who you are Adam --- A top bloke and the best thing for the SA Chapter mate, super effort as i always say about you with what you do for the SA Cruises and 30 members to attend the July SA Cruise is one top effort mate and i am glad to be part of that.....

Troy i have seen some of ur post, nice work mate and hope you enjoy being mod as much as i do :)

Aggro_VE

The Overseer
Reaction score
Members Ride
A lazy VE
And you only need 500 posts and an unkown to be a moderator, WOW!! happy days! pfftt! Anyway Troy has been around for ages, so I reckon he'd do a good job! :)