Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New SS Series 2

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
383 HSV GTO coupe & vk ls1 turbo
yea its only 2500 on top of the ssv. one bloke on ls1.com got his for like 1500 extra. there only front brakes not rears. there is not that many more extras then the ssv's

webwombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE SS-V wagon
Surely Not?

Brake Upgrade alone would be worth that?

they actually announced last night at the private dealer release that it will be only $1500 extra for the first release of them which is ultra good value! - taken from another forum

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
pretty sure maloo's start in the high 60's same as the clubby's but that is dead standard no options

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
they actually announced last night at the private dealer release that it will be only $1500 extra for the first release of them which is ultra good value! - taken from another forum

that is good news then i will be hitting my dealer up for a price drop then :)

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
Wow that's good, sounds like you would be nuts not too go the Redline. So what Extras does the Redline package include for you Sly?

I'm going to one of the private dealer releases 2moro night, should be good.

OFF T4P

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
brembo brakes package polished rims and f3 suspension firmer and sits lower. i think i would pay up to 3 or 4 grand extra to get all that stuff i reckon its a bargain. i will also be getting a sunroof in mine

quincy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Poison Ivy Series 2
Power upgrade kit is worth $2995 from walkinshaw stockists . It,s fairly basic in regards to 2.5 inch cat back exhaust , growler cold air induction and tuned to suit. Pretty much what i have already . Priced the super charger and you wont get any change from $16000 + you will need a full exhaust + tune + various other bits. As you can imagine finance minister said no way . Model is a sedan and order was placed in july so dealer advised it would be one of the first poison ivy ss of the production line . Will post pic's as soon as the dealer sends me some.

Last edited:

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
... f3 suspension firmer and sits lower.....

FE3 is firmer but it doesn't sit lower (probably higher if anything). It's about a 100-110mm gap between the guard and tyre

seanssv

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV 6spd man with WP power pack
Power upgrade kit is worth $2995 from walkinshaw stockists . It,s fairly basic in regards to 2.5 inch cat back exhaust , growler cold air induction and tuned to suit. Pretty much what i have already .

Congrats on your new car bro. I have the Walky power pack as well. I love it.

2ndLook

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS
FE3 is firmer but it doesn't sit lower (probably higher if anything). It's about a 100-110mm gap between the guard and tyre

Can Holden do Lowered suspension when you order a new model? FE-2 / FE-3 looks nice, but it just doesnt sit low enough. I know i could lower it myself, but I'm going to be updating soon through a novated lease through work & after i get an exhaust, dark tint etc I'm not going to have much change left over!

Congrats on your purchase quincy cant wait to hear more about it once you get it out on the road.