Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new ssv redline sedans and motorsports

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
stopped in at patterson cheeney vermont today for a service and the showroom was full of beautiful cars.
there was a spitfire green sedan, lmf sedan, heron white sedan , nitrate silver ute .
all models ss or ssv redline
and as you walked through the front door on display was a red hot Motorsport edition.
i asked the sales guy what the damage was and he said $75000 for the Motorsport .
wish i had the money to by another ssv but at least i have one(very happy).
the sales guy commented that the Motorsport might sit there awhile at that price.
time is slowly ticking by and it wont be long before all these great cars will be gone forever
cheers all

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
stopped in at patterson cheeney vermont today for a service and the showroom was full of beautiful cars.
there was a spitfire green sedan, lmf sedan, heron white sedan , nitrate silver ute .
all models ss or ssv redline
and as you walked through the front door on display was a red hot Motorsport edition.
i asked the sales guy what the damage was and he said $75000 for the Motorsport .
wish i had the money to by another ssv but at least i have one(very happy).
the sales guy commented that the Motorsport might sit there awhile at that price.
time is slowly ticking by and it wont be long before all these great cars will be gone forever
cheers all
Greedy Maggots. We will remember them when they are trying to sell not real Holden's next year.

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
~$75k including onroads is basically RRP for an MSE isn't it?
~$65k for onroads is full RRP for an auto Redline, then wasn't an MSE ~$10k more?

EternityDre

Reaction score
Members Ride
MSE #385
Yeah I think $75k for a MSE at this point is pretty good, jump on it if you have the opportunity.

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Yeah I think $75k for a MSE at this point is pretty good, jump on it if you have the opportunity.
Yeah, I don't think they will ever get cheaper...

GDS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VEII SSVR - MSE
The used MSE on carsales is listed at $72k, so another $3k for a new one probably Ok.

PSISLE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL/E, VF2 Director, ZB RS-V Wagon
Peter page Holden in adelaide have got a soag auto motorsport in the showroom for 70k d/a, ask for frank
I'm not affiliated with them in any way, I went in there to buy parts, and frank took the time to let me drool over the car and talk turkey, he's a car nut also

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY 17 SSV SOAG Redline
Peter page Holden in adelaide have got a soag auto motorsport in the showroom for 70k d/a, ask for frank
I'm not affiliated with them in any way, I went in there to buy parts, and frank took the time to let me drool over the car and talk turkey, he's a car nut also
+1 PSISLE
I bought my Redline through Peter Page and I am in Canberra. It arrived last week. Frank looked after me every step of the way and went above and beyond for me. Would definitely recommend them and Frank if one were interested in a serious purchase.

Hobbit

VFII•17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII MY17 SS-V Redline Sedan LMF
As posted in another thread, MotorSport Editions are selling for $75k-$76k, and Directors are selling for approx $10k more. Any new Redline is about $65k at the moment. There are a few about and each dealer has limited numbers allocated to their inventory. They have all got a little margin on them from each dealer, but as they will start to dry up come end of October, then a mad rush may happen.

Here is a Nitrate Silver MSE:

VF II MotorSport Edition 2017 - Nitrate Silver (front).jpg

VF II MotorSport Edition 2017 - Nitrate Silver (rear).jpg

duaned

Reaction score
Members Ride
M6 Red Hot MSE
That looks horrible in my opinion! The red accents destroy it.