Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New to Holden VZ..help me with some advice please

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
LPG, will be worth the investment say if you drive your vehicle for work around the countryside, if its a weekender you got to weigh up the costs to your actual vehicle usage, some cases it would cost you more than the usage you would get from it, theres alot of info online and keep plugging away at enquiries.

exactly right, i looked in to and ive worked out i be better off going for a tune to lower the fuel consumption and raise performance, cause i only get to fill my car up every month:yeah:

Hoarey

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive
just on changing tha head unit man...once you replace tha factory one you lose all tha functions of the buttons around your steering wheel

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
just on changing tha head unit man...once you replace tha factory one you lose all tha functions of the buttons around your steering wheel

you can buy adapters, and some blaupunkt units have the feature built into them

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
sweet as, didnt know that, where can you get these?

one of the adapters are called a cat-08 or something, i know our autobarn store sells them, its in fluro orange packaging, and for the headunit, any store that sell blaupunkt products, it will probably be in a more family owned sort of business as big commercial stores dont seem to em.