Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

new ute ssv redline

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
hi everyone been watching these forums a while now so thought i would post my new car
i ordered a my17 vf2 ssv redline ute in march and picked it up early june and really love it
paint is lmf , hf20 wheels, towbar and manual gearbox
only done 550ks so far and another week or so need to take it back to the dealer for one month checkup
this is my first and last new car.
always been a holden family, dad taught me to drive around backstreets when i was 8 years old in his fj.
its so sad to see holden closing the factory, i never thought i would see the day.
holden left the last cars being built as the best, all the safety features and grunt from the ls3, i am so glad i brought one of the last to be built shes a beauty .

Forg

Reaction score
Members Ride
Regal Peackock VF SS-V Redline Wagoon
Congrats & well done! :)

On this:
holden left the last cars being built as the best
yep, I didn't really think about it 'til reading the Thing in the latest Wheels with the modded Rustangs compared to the stock Redline & Clubbie; but Holden have been allowed the budget to keep refining the Commodore & make it the best it's ever been right up to the end, whereas Mr Bishi and Ford basically petered-out with no budget for changes at all to the point where the last cars were so far behind it wasn't funny.

panhead

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cars
hi everyone been watching these forums a while now so thought i would post my new car
i ordered a my17 vf2 ssv redline ute in march and picked it up early june and really love it
paint is lmf , hf20 wheels, towbar and manual gearbox
only done 550ks so far and another week or so need to take it back to the dealer for one month checkup
this is my first and last new car.
always been a holden family, dad taught me to drive around backstreets when i was 8 years old in his fj.
its so sad to see holden closing the factory, i never thought i would see the day.
holden left the last cars being built as the best, all the safety features and grunt from the ls3, i am so glad i brought one of the last to be built shes a beauty .

Don't forget to post some photos in the 'Show Off Your Ride' section.

Last edited:

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
DSCF0006.JPG
ok heres a pic , i know people like pictures, i,m use to older cars like ones with a carb and dizzy , this thing has all the bells and whistles,
i still don,t know what all the buttons do, lucky i have a wife for a copilot, so much fun to drive cant wait for summer
cheers all

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
how could anyone argue with the look and colour of these beasts!
where abouts are you located? (if you're comfortable saying) I got a 1 second glimpse of a LMF with the front lip thing (gone blank on its name), but i was half way through a round-about, didn't even get to see if it was a sedan/ute/wagon. Wondering if it may have been yours

lmfvf2ssredlineute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vf2 ssv redline lmf ute
hi i have only been driving it on weekends and have been through lots of round abouts
i am in the eastern suburbs, i have not seen any other lmf cars on the road.
your wagon looks great.
i will have to keep a eye out for you cheers
ss.jpg

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
Ahhh nah wouldn't of been you then, I'm out west. I wasn't in my wagon when I saw this car, so that only makes 2 LMF cars I've seen on the road, non of which while in my car! Haha

Holden17

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY16 SV6 ute/MY17 LMF SS wagon
how could anyone argue with the look and colour of these beasts!
where abouts are you located? (if you're comfortable saying) I got a 1 second glimpse of a LMF with the front lip thing (gone blank on its name), but i was half way through a round-about, didn't even get to see if it was a sedan/ute/wagon. Wondering if it may have been yours
Haha, 'front lip thing' = 'sports armour'