Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New VF

Walger04

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Maloo 340 SV
Hey

So have been missing from this site for a long time, but i thought there would be no better way back than posting a pic of the new motor, she is a VF Maloo R8 SV 340. I only have 1 pic but once i get a few more ill get them up! Hope you like!

Walger04

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Maloo 340 SV
thanks bud! ill be making sure i keep on here more regularly from now on! :)

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
very good idea lol,you should check out a few of the other vf's on here,bloody awesome is all I can say,especially phatvf's

jasonjea

Reaction score
Website
www.aus-chat.com
Members Ride
VF Commodore SV6 UTE
Nice looking ute mate.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
The placement of the Maloo badge bothers me; the badge should be at the wheel arch or right behind the door, not out in no-badge's land like it is. This will look mean as though with dark tint and a little more low.

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
Great looking vehicle,i think that they have always placed that badge on the rear door(for sedans)or where it is on the utes for clubsport/r8 variants..back in 2000 my old VT 2 5.7 had its badge on rear door also.I don't mind where it is,maybe relocate to under vent thingy on the sideskirt?

Not a criticism ok,more a point for discussion..does anyone feel there is too much white going on with the hard lid...I have purposefully not got one myself due to that opinion(may well just be me however)..would a black one look better?

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
depends on the look you are going for,personally I would have white,black would be ok too but personally I would go white,each to their own I guess

kingyinperth

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE 2012 Heron SS Thunder Ute M6
depends on the look you are going for,personally I would have white,black would be ok too but personally I would go white,each to their own I guess

yeh its 50/50 re colour/look and they do come standard on HSV,so as an option on lower spec utes maybe its more about the money for me and if I don't like it that much its 2 large + down the drain lol

Anyways,sorry to hijack OP..yours is a mint looking vehicle and love the black rims on white body.ENJOY.

Stew70

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 VE SS
Awesome ute mate. Your a lucky man.... I reckon leave the hard lid as is.