Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Years Resolutions, Let's hear 'em.

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
Already started my main one which was to rid myself of 'friends' and 'acquaintances' who were either not trustworthy, not there for me or were too flaky when making plans and then pulling out at the last minute so will continue on with that whilst investing more time on the few true friends I have left to further strengthen those bonds

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Already started my main one which was to rid myself of 'friends' and 'acquaintances' who were either not trustworthy, not there for me or were too flaky when making plans and then pulling out at the last minute so will continue on with that whilst investing more time on the few true friends I have left to further strengthen those bonds

+1 good option.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
1. Finally get my back sorted out. 3 Years of pain is enough. I've been putting it off because it's going to involve going under the knife and I don't have time for it.
2. Be more social. Last few years I've been saving for a house so I've been neglecting my mates a bit. Now the saving is over so I can be more fun. :)
3. Be more Happy period.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
I've lost 4kg so far, so far so good. :)