Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

NFS - Pro Street

YMY-88U

Reaction score
Members Ride
Project VH SL/E
yeh i have been reading this thread for the past few weeks and decided to go and rent it for a night. really missing the free roam and like jesterarts said, you need a different car for each type of race, also you dont need to break around any corner, it has like an auto-brake thing or something and it slows the car right down before hitting the corner. you can probably turn it off but i didnt bother looking through the options.
best part about the game is that they have an airbourne song in the jukebox, bloody lovin that song. but yeh, def not worth the 80 odd to buy, ive gone back to playing underground 2 for a bit but its a bit boring since finishing it, might go buy ricky ponting 2

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.
yea i wish i didnt waste 100 bucks on this game.... the feel of it pushed me away just dont enjoy it .... i think they were trying to do a gran turismo but stuffed it up...

i also went and bought juiced 2 far better game then nfs pro street its more like the need for speeds i like :)

just hope nfs goes back to its old physics engine

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Ok... after just wasting 100 bucks I have turned my xbox 360 off, put the game back in its case and am going to trade it in for another game on payday.

There is no structure to this game what so ever, the story is crap, the races themselves are ****, this makes NFS Carbon look like the game of the century. I dont even think the graphics are that good at all.

Where did you buy it if it was eb games take it back and swap it you got 7 days.

vr_owner

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr 3.8lt executive
the games not bad after you unlock the zonda and the r35 but you need to play it on hard to make it seem real.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Where did you buy it if it was eb games take it back and swap it you got 7 days.

Nah i didnt get it from eb... Ive already tried returning it to the place i got it from and they said they cant refund me if ive already played it, and if it was broken they can only replace it with the same game. Im taking it into eb games or game traders on wednesday (pay day) and ill do a trade in for Halo 3 or Guitar Hero or something.

V-ahhh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN/VT
well this thread just saved me 80 bucks, going to hire it first before i make the descion to buy

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Nah... i got the 34 tricked up to the max... still handles like a boat...

N i got a fully tricked out camaro ss for drag... if you wander of the straight like... its impossible to bring it back...

really not a fan of this game...

Looking at juiced 2 atm... :p

VLDavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
lc torana. vn v8. ke30.mazda 1300.

f1tzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
FG XR6T Ute manual
its definatly a crap game