Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nice holden wheels

stockies

Bannana
Reaction score
Members Ride
G6E Turbo
Not from wheelking... They HATE chrome wheelnuts. The rims look ok, not graet but ok.

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
There ok i guess would only suit some cars i reckon, Not to bad though, I don' think holden actually design them they just put there name to the rims and bolt them on lol

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Whats wrong with Wheel king? One of the few places you can buy OEM wheels and know your getting the real deal.

Actually nothing. What I meant to write was "The Wheelsmart". My bad. :bang:

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
i dont like them at all but i suppose it just my personal preference and the listing seems to say nothing about being designed by holden or genuine holden just that they fit a heap of different make and model cars so i doubt theyre holden rims

OBR1EN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore
Personal preference hey guys.. I was actually considering them for my car even no they are not genuine. They would be worth a *** load if they were genuine seeing Holden only most likely has one or two sets for the Coupe60 proto type.. But they are pretty good copies if you ask me.

bread

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Personal preference hey guys.. I was actually considering them for my car even no they are not genuine. They would be worth a *** load if they were genuine seeing Holden only most likely has one or two sets for the Coupe60 proto type.. But they are pretty good copies if you ask me.

yeah something like that genuine would rip your wallet in half

06 Calais V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
I have these wheels

not to mention your arse hole...

I have these wheels on my calais, however unlike all the rest i have seen mine are genuine hsv wheels. They have the correct badging as opossed to no badging as you see on all the others, also they have the correct hsv stamping on the inside of the wheel. Also, sadly, i hit a gutter with the front left... Hard! It ripped a chunk of rubber out aswell as a big hit to the wheel itself... If the wheel was a replica it would have cracked suverely, but instead its fine, just looks like i cant drive/park. And they cost me an arm, a leg, and my left nut but i love them and wouldn't have anything else on my ride. There are very few genuine sets of these out there... Think about it... Hsv/Holden had to make them for the coupe 60... Why make only 1 set... But also to keep the essence of the coupe 60 theydidn't flood the market with them. Only us few lucky ones can say we have genuine HSV coupe 60 wheels.