Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Nic's Good Ol' 5.7Litre

exanVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Thunder
Nice SS mate, the wheels come up really good, looks awesome. I painted the rims on my old car last year and didn't look anywhere near that good. Sitting pretty good, is it SL front and rear or SSL rear? Thread it too long to read through and find out haha.
Cheers.

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
2005 Mitsubishi Evolution 9
it was uhh Holden touch up paint from Supercheap.

Well I had Lows 30mm hd springs all around but since I put the bodykit on, I drove to work a couple times and the front bumper would scrape up the curb so I decided to put the fe2 springs back in, which brought it a couple cm higher.

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
Brake upgrade, when I can find time that is. So busy with other cars.

DKmy3RJ.jpg

Nic92

Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Members Ride
I think I finally fixed this horn issue I have been having, going off randomly. It went off yesterday and then I remembered about it so I did some quick research and found out about the aluminium barcode earthing out.

So I took a photo of it, I think that is the one. I haven't had a issue with it after I took it out. What a pain in the arss to un clip the horn pad though. The Mitsu's I do at work are so much easier, just a couple screws. Bloody commohores haha.

SLp9hvH.jpg