Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Non-commodore owners

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Heyhey Everyone
fourstar82's thread about his camry inspired me to write this one
I've noticed an increasing number of people on here that don't have commies but instead other cars... eg camrys, lancers etc.
Just wondering if you guys are members cos you can't find forums for the cars you own, or if your geniune love lies within commodores but you don't currently own one?
Is this the case?
Just wondering... :D

Cheers
Tara

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
This place is awesome for advice.. I steered my Ford loving friend here. None of his questions got answered on the Ford Forum, it's like they know nothing about cars..

He just did a search and came up with a few answers..

I always get good advice form this forum.. It's been invaluable and saved me at least a few hundred..

michaelw

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S2
I think that car fourms (and the people within) are usually of one of two camps a)My brand is the best ever and everything else is crap or b)I have an interest in cars and happen to prefer my brand.

Type a can get very tiresome.

Mike

gopher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
i think they secretly wish they had a commodore ;)

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I generally get asked to come into a forum and spout sh...er.. give advice. Personally, I wouldn't own a commodore but I can almost guarantee that I have spent more time under the dash of one then most people on here have spent driving their commodore!

I'm sticking to my Dodge.

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
michaelw said:
I think that car fourms (and the people within) are usually of one of two camps a)My brand is the best ever and everything else is crap or b)I have an interest in cars and happen to prefer my brand.

Type a can get very tiresome.

Mike
Yeah in the ford forum. Half of the things are about GM being ****.. They bash Holdens and Commodores all the time..

You don't get any of that **** here.. Hell someone even posted their BA in the My Ride section..

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
im a type b. i will bash a ford now and then but they arent bad cars. just not as fun as a commodore :p

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yep, i am all holden, but i go for the odd drive in my oldies BA Fairmont every now and then just to understand why i like holdens :p Everyone is entitled to their own choice in car as everyone is entitled to bag their choice of car :p

Rmyers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EA falcon
shounak said:
You don't get any of that **** here.. Hell someone even posted their BA in the My Ride section..

You don't have much ford bashing in that thread as their were MANY MANY posts deleted by moderators ;). You get your fair share of ford bashing here, and since i'm a Ford owner, i tend to notice it alot more as a few of the posts have been directed towards myself, but that's expected with any car forum, and compared to some other forums, it's a pretty friendly environment.

I used to go on a certain other holden forum aswell, but their were way too many uneducated 14yo wankers their posing as 25yo and polluting threads with bullcrap, hence i went searching for another commodore forum and found this one, which is why i'm here now :)

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
I will admit to being a bit of a "Type A" sometimes.... I like heaps of cars... Fords,yank tanks, and lots of european cars I just dont liek Japs cars :D