Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Oculus Rift - DK2 / Gear VR users?

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Anyone using Oculus either via DK2, or Gear VR?

I have had my Gear VR for a while, and grabbed most content out of the store. Got some more mature content passed on to me, but seems to be corrupt so unable to play the file.

Anything anyone recommends as good viewing/playing?
Anyone have home made content?

I have tried making a couple of 360 photos, and they turned out fairly average, the key for me I think will be some more practice, and to take some time putting it together.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Anyone using Oculus either via DK2, or Gear VR?

I have had my Gear VR for a while, and grabbed most content out of the store. Got some more mature content passed on to me, but seems to be corrupt so unable to play the file.

Anything anyone recommends as good viewing/playing?
Anyone have home made content?

I have tried making a couple of 360 photos, and they turned out fairly average, the key for me I think will be some more practice, and to take some time putting it together.

I just got my Gear VR the other day, haven't really managed to download much yet.

Still tripping balls with the Avengers video, LOL.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I just got my Gear VR the other day, haven't really managed to download much yet.

Still tripping balls with the Avengers video, LOL.

I actually sold GearVR to a business off that video. They want to make induction videos that work like that does.

have you tried catatonic in VRSE yet?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I actually sold GearVR to a business off that video. They want to make induction videos that work like that does.

have you tried catatonic in VRSE yet?

Just downloaded it. Didn't realise I had to combine the audio. Will do that after work tonight and piss myself shortly thereafter