Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Odd number plate

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
Hi all,

Was driving to work this morning on Perth Mitchell Fwy. and saw ... what looked like a Holden Cruze but it didn't have number plates.

It had plates with the City of Perth logo on it. It had the plates on the front & rear of the car. Didn't have any usual number plates in the windscreens either.

At first I thought it was some sort of cop car because it had 3 aerials on the rear windscreen/boot. but even cops need to have number plates.

Who is allowed to have no plates? the CEO of City of Perth would need to have plates correct?

Attachments

• Perth logo.JPG
    Perth logo.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 730

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
nup, not legit.

the only types allowed are: Designer plates

definitely got to have characters. did it look like a brand new car?
maybe they were headed to the dept to get rego sorted.

NonStick Squid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II SS Ute m6, VS Calais
seen a black caprice a bunch of times with the same reg plate dunno who it would be though

Vt-Brrrlina

vp bt1 gts replica
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp bt1 5.0ltr full GTS kit
be the premiers car or someone of high ranking ... doubt it would be a holden cruze tho.... may be his personal car

also did the plates have the city of perth logo.. with little crown looking things either side of em???

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
be the premiers car or someone of high ranking ... doubt it would be a holden cruze tho.... may be his personal car

also did the plates have the city of perth logo.. with little crown looking things either side of em???

I didn't get a good look at it. I was in peak hr traffic stand still and car was in other lane driving.

Deutscher

Reaction score
Members Ride
Toyota MR2
seen a black caprice a bunch of times with the same reg plate dunno who it would be though

hmmm it might be that. I didn't get a good look at it. it was black tho and first thing to mind was the cruze. It was passing me on the fwy.